Lapidot

I came up with this at school so it might not be the greatest.

Lapis' POV
"Your mental capacity for the Earth's physical and emotional state of meepmorps,or art as the Steven calls it, is redundant!" Peridots mad because she doesn't like my leaf that Steven gave me.

I told her that I don't like her alien in the water tank. It reminds me of the life of servitude of keeping Jasper in chains for months on end. A cold, dark, wet, prison that i couldn't escape.

A position she put me through. If she hadn't captured me and I could have run away from Jasper. Who am I kidding at least I'm on Earth with someone who understands me.

Peri my little green alien. She's cute when she's mad. She has the bow tie in her hand and is waving it around like an idiot. I saw something on the camp pining Hearts show that I want to try with Peri but she's yelling right now.

"And furthermore it is an artistic opinion of my design so I don't care if it's not compatible with you. So if you don't like it I don't ca-!?!!!!...........mmmmhhm."

Kissing is a very nice concept. I think I'll do it more often so that she stops talking. "There that finally shut you up." I break the kiss."Uh........umm..........." She blushes. When she finally gets back her voice she says "Well I guess I should talk more often." I chuckle. "Idiot."
  I kiss her again.

The end

Short, simple, sweet. Everything you want in lapidot that or hot and heavy but since I can only read about that stuff I make fluff stories. Have an awesome day or night and read my other books😊😘