But it couldn't be....

AN This one shot is to vent my frustration about Adriens denseness. That is all.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Recently Adrien has been hanging out with Marinette more. He stays at her house or he goes on 'double dates'(what Alya calls them)with all four friends. He even hangs out with her as Chat, much to her annoyance.

Alya and Nino are thrilled because of Adriens recent behavior. Marinette remains pessimistic, claiming he still thinks of her as a friend, which is true.

The real reason that he keeps hanging out with Marinette is because he is wondering whether or not Marinette is Ladybug.

**Flashback**

(Chat and Ladybug are on top of the Eiffel Tower looking over the city. Chat is instead looking at Ladybug.)

"Chat?"

"Yes m'lady."

"Can you stop stareing at me. It's uncomfortable."

Chat tries and fails to hide his blush. "Sorry m'lady, its just that nothing compares to your beauty and I only ever get to see you, so I must look at you before you run away."

It was Ladybug's turn to blush. "Thanks Chat. That means a lot coming from you." She turns to look him in his eyes.

They both stare into each other's eyes and before they can do anything to express their feelings for each other a beep is heard from both of their miraculous.

"Well I better leave before you see my identity and I see yours." Chat sighs because he would want to show her his identity but he has to respect what she wants.

Ladybug sees his dad face wanting cheer him up a bit. "Someday Chat, someday." She kisses him on the cheek as the second beep starts.

He looks into her eyes and sees a familiar pair staring back at him. She then leaves. But who could she be? Why do those eyes remind him of someone?

******

At school the next day he bumps into Marinette who is rushing to get to class. "S-sorry A-Adrien." He stares into her eyes. "It's ok Marinette."

As he stares into her eyes he has a mental battle with himself.

The eyes are the same.

But it couldn't be.....

The hair is the same color and style.

But it couldn't be.....

She has the same height and build.

But it couldn't be.....

Same body.

But it couldn't be....

Same nose and freckles.

But it couldn't be....

Same everything.

But it couldn't be!

But it might!

But it couldn't be!

But it might!

But it couldn't be!

The only thing that's different is the outfit and mask.

So maybe it could?

Finally you listen to Reason!

Are you sure?

Yes! She is the same person!

I don't know........ Why should I trust you anyway?

Because I am your reasonable part of your brain. Reason.

Ok........ But are you sure?

Oml! Yes!

Wait why should I trust you? You could be lying.

Nevermind. If you don't trust me than stay with Ignorance.

Who's Ignorance?

I feel sad for you........so I'm gonna stay and hopefully you will one day understand what I'm trying to tell you.

What are you trying to tell me?

That Marinette is the same person as Ladybug!

Are you sure?

Yes!!!!!

But it couldn't be....

**End flashback**

So now everytime Adrien is around Marinette or Ladybug, he has arguments with 'Reason'.

She stands up for people.

Alya does that and she's not Ladybug. Or is she?

You are an idiot.

Rude.

It's the truth.

Are you sure Marinette is Ladybug?

Five billion times yes!!!!!!!!!

But it couldn't be....

Arghhh...........why are you so dense. They are the same person!!😓😥😣😞😩

But it couldn't be....

The end.

I couldn't go on. I just like to think that Adrien has at least some part of his brain that is not stupid. Oh well....... Ciao for now 😘😊😋