Shine

An sorry for not updating but since Starco has been confirmed I just couldn't wait! And the reason I wasn't updating is cuz I'm lazy and I have a lot of stuff to do this week so ill double update each day on fall break which for me is next week! Yay! Sorry not sorry. 😝😆

---------------------------

She's the only one in my life that can cheer me up. On my good days I love making her laugh. On my bad days all she has to do is to look at me and my day gets better. I love her with all my heart but she doesn't.

*^*^*^*

He makes a stupid joke making me laugh more than i should. I wish he notices that I care about him. That when he's sad he makes me sad too. I wish he knows how much I love him. But I know that I can't magically make him love me. I would know that I made him and I want to know he loves me without the wand.

*o*o*o*

I will tell her today. I will tell her I love her.

*v*v*v*

I will tell him that I love him today. It's his birthday after all.

*_*_*_*_*

"St- star?" "Yes Marco?" She looks so cute with that curious expression on her face. Maybe I should just show her my feelings instead of telling her. I lean in closer to her face. "M-marco I-I....um.. what are you doing?" She whispers.

"Do you want me to stop cuz I'll stop if you want me to I just felt like I should just show you what I feel instead of telling you but I guess that was a mistake I'll go now and leave you I just wanted to know if you fell the same way as me or not but I guess no-"

Star cuts me off from my sentence pulling me into a kiss. " Marco you're my best friend on the entire planet earth! Of course I feel the same way. Truthfully I have felt this way since that sleepover with all of the girls. I was the one who was lying that night. I just didn't realize it until a few weeks later."

" I love you Star Butterfly." "And I love you Marco Diaz!"

The end

An
I will try to update in all of my books for my 5 people that read this stuff. And sorry for it being short I'm tired.