Late

Marinette POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep

My alarm clock on my phone goes off. "5 more minutes." I look at the time, 6:50 p.m. My eyes widen in surprise. "Crap, crap, crap! I'm going to be late for my date with Adrien!"

I just wanted to take a nap beforehand. I even set a timer on my phone to wake me up at six. Guess that didn't work.

Luckily when I turned 19, my parents were kind enough to let me live at home. They left earlier today for a bake off in another part of town. Also I became more courageous when I turned 18 and asked out Adrien. He said yes and we've been a couple since.

We have a date to night at 7 and we're supposed to meet at the Effiel Tower. And I'm running 20 minutes late. I walk to our favorite spot, hoping I haven't kept him waiting.

Imagine my surprise when he is not there. I wait until it's 7:30 and then he finally shows up. "Mari! I'm so sorry I was late. I had to do a last minute photoshoot. I hope you haven't been waiting long. I'll make it up to you I promise."

I giggle at him. "It's okay Adrien. Frankly I was late too. I wasn't waiting for long." He smiles at me. "You're so nice. I love you princess." I smile at him. "I love you too kitty."

It's weird how we're late but on time too.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

That was adorable. I came up with the idea that a girl was running late for a date( I rhymed )and when she went to the place where they meet the boy is not there. I was like 'idea you finally came!'

Here is math. How long was Marinette waiting on Adrien. I know it's the break( for me anyway) but exercise your mind and this is really easy so......yea.