Right now

^This is a song that Rebecca Sugar wanted to put in Adventure time but it didn't in the actual show.^
I got this idea at like 4 o'clock in the morning so this might suck.

---------------------------------

Daddy, why did you leave me? You created me some don't you want to see me?

"My father was never around when my mom left us. I can barely remember the days when we were a happy family. Even then he was sometimes cold and distant.When my mom left, he basically avoided me; using assistants to talk to me.He never wanted to see me.

Daddy, why did you make me? If you're not going to take me to get a burger and shaky? Your cursed blood is my cursed blood, come on back and be my bud.

He never cared or let me out anywhere. I'm his blood for goodness sake.I want him to be my dad again, not my father. He rarely ever sees me in person and when he does it's to scold me.

I can count your visits on my fingertips, come back and give me presents from your business trips. Daddy why did you father me when all you're going to do is bother me?

Father goes on business trips and he leaves me all alone which would be fine if I had more friends to hang out with. I don't even know why he can't just leave me alone instead of bombarding me with all this extra stuff.

Don't you know that I love you and I only want to see more of you.

I still love him and I want to see him more, but I don't think he loves me any more." Chat is crying now. "It's ok Chat. I'm here and I won't leave you." Ladybug hugs him because it's the only thing she can do right now. ....................Right now..........................I promise that I'll do more.