Songs

AN if you haven't figured it out yet I love to sing so I'll incorporate a lot of songs in my writing. I'll just put this now before I forget. I don't own any of the shows like Miraculous and Steven Universe and Adventure time and any others.
-----------------------------------------------------

Marinette had finally had enough of Chloe talking and bullying everyone every single day. So she confronted her and Sabrina after they were rude to Rose.(It's like being mean to Fluttershy.)

"What do you want Maritrash?" Chloe sighs. "What I want is for you to be nice for just once in your life! You're always picking on people like you are better than them."     "But I am better than everyone else. Or did you not know that my daddy is the mayor?"     "Ughhh....I'm gonna go now I can't deal with you." Marinette turns but then stops.  "NO. You know what chole?" "What?"

"I'm sorry that I don't treat you like a goddess. Is that what you want me to do?" Marinette asks. Chole does not pick up on the sarcasm in her voice. "Yes, thank you."

"Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect. Like all your little loyal subjects do." Marinette replies waving a hand at Sabrina. "But she is perfect." Sabrina yells.

"Sorry you're not made of sugar." Chloe glares. "Are you saying that I'm not sweet enough for you. Is that why you always avoid me? I must be such an inconvenience to you." Marinette stands there shocked. She gets her composure and replies."Am I even a person to you? I'm just your problem I'm just your problem. I'm just your problem." Marinette is crying. She runs away.

Adrien comes and sees Marinette crying. He comforts her. "It's okay mari, I don't know why chole is so mean. She was so much nicer when we were younger." He kisses her on the check. "Come on we don't want to be late for class. Chloe sees everything.

"You are my problem because you took Adriens heart." She whispers.

The end.
---------------------------

AN I feel sad for Chloe now.......oh well.