Rumor

Since I'm reading Harry Potter I thought I might try to do a one shot but this idea came to me cuz in the 4th book Ron keeps asking who Hermione is going with and she never says anything. And the POV gets mixed up but it's really Hermione POV.

I'm gonna be late for Mr. Stewarts class. Hermione thought as she speed though the hall to her next class.

As she reached the corner, someone stopped her. It was that stupid, arrogant, twit, Ron.

"What do you want Ron? I have to get to class." She doesn't like him because he ignores everything and the one thing he doesn't seem to ignore is Hermione, to her dismay.

"Well I heard a rumor that couldn't be true so I came to ask personally if it's correct." He smiled at her and she glared in return.

What rumour? Does it have anything to do with the fact that I like Krum?

"What rumor?" He smiles. "The rumor that Krum asked you to go to the ball."

Oh yes, that one! It is true but I don't want to be the center of attention snice Krum is one of the most popular boys in school.

I better lie. But I'm not a good lier. I guess I won't answer his question then.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! That rumor. Why should I should I give you the satisfaction of proving that the stupidity of the peers is true?"

I smirk. That should throw him off. He looks confused before answering.

"Is that a yes or a no Hermione?" Well I can always be blunt. "Stop being so nosy and it's none of your business."

I quickly walk away from him to Mr.Stewarts class. Hopefully he won't ask again.

But he did ask again. And again. And again and again and again and again and again.

He asked her so many times that finally three days before the dance she yelled at him to shove it and f*** off.

He then asked one more time the day of the ball. Let's just say that Hermione was about to commit murder.

"So are you going with Krum to the ball or not?" He asked as she was walking to her science class.

"YES! I am! Now stop asking!" He looked shocked at her outburst then his face saddened.

"Thanks for telling me Hermione. I was going to ask you when I saw you in the hallway but I heard the rumour and I didn't want you to break my heart."

Her gaze softens as she hears this. "I never really did have a chance. Well I guess my heart will be broken after all.