Trying to write angst

Sorry for the title but me and my friend are doing this writing competition and its supposed to turn into MariChat but i dont want to write the LadyNoir part of it. So here is where i stab Adrienette so they will never happen. Yay. Oh and sorry for not updating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's the perfect time girl! Do it!" Alya pushes Marinette forward into the classroom; where Adrian was waiting. Alya told him that a teacher wanted to talk to him.

But that was a lie so that Marinette could tell Adrian or feelings. Alya closed the door behind Marinette. Adrian turns to see Marinette.

"Hey Marinette! Did the teacher tell you to come here too?" Marinette looks at him blankly then stutters

".....N-No.... You see w-what happened was that a monkey pushed me then Alya said do it and that's what happened."

She said it fast so all Adrian heard was 'pushed' and 'Alya'.

"So did you want to talk to me?"

She took a deep breath and pushed words out of her mouth.

"I have had a crush on you since you came to our school. When you smile I want to smile too. When you laugh I'm happy cuz because I want you to be happy. It's the why I let you think that your father made the scarf. I wanted your happiness. It's why I get jealous when Chloe or Lila is around you. Because I know that they only want you for your money. And that they don't love you like I do. And I really do love you Adrian. I will always love you. And I hope that you love me back."

Adrian looks at Marinette stunned. "I.... I love you too." Marinette looks of him surprised and happy.

"But not like you love me. I love you as friend Marinette. I'm sorry."

Marinette's face falls.

"... Okay... That's fine. I'll just go." Marinette takes a step back then opens the door and fleas. "Marinette!" Adrien yells at her back.

And thats the story of how Marinette started to plan her death. After a month of slowly becoming depressed and saying goodbye subtly to her her friends and family Marinetre Dupain-Chan died 2016 Febuary 12th holding one peice of paper with one sentence.

It's nobodys fault and I'm sorry I was not enough but I will always love you.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I think I did good for angst. Welp thats all folks. Ummm lol but yea ciao my peeps. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;P