Innocent Kitties

^^ Villain pic up and I got help by Mitsukage-San who's a really good drawer even if you say that you're not you are ^^

BOOM! A woman screams. Another person has been akumitised.

"I am the Lioness and i will make every man fall desperately in love making him my slave."A woman whose hair resembled a lions mane and had gloves reaching up to her elbows, and had a pink diamond ring on her finger. She was using it to zap all the males in Paris.

Ladybug is already at the scene fighting the new villain. Adriens car is driving by when the driver got shot and became a slave. Adrien walked out of the car wondering where he could transform safely. He sees ladybug fighting. He gets so distracted that he doesn't notice the Lioness aiming to shoot him with her ring.

" Move!"  Just in time ladybug warns him but he doesn't react quickly enough and zapped. But the outcome is different than what ladybug and the Lioness were expecting. He grabs ladybugs head and kisses her. She widens her eyes in Surprise thinking that he was going to take her earrings instead. They deepen the kiss and halfway through Adrien is taken out of the lionesses control wondering what happened but he decides to go along with it.

While this was happening the Lioness along with Hawkmoth is wondering what the hell is happening. Alya is explaining this since she was obviously recording this. It was because Adrien was so in love with ladybug so he kissed her because she's the only one he would ever follow blindly.