Starco

Hey this is a one shot i did in school and i did it when i realized that i haven't done starco in a while. And this is not edited because I'm lazy.

-----------------

"Star?! Star where are you?" Star and Marco were currently in the middle of the biggest battle of Mewmian history. The second battle of monsters against Mewmians except this time some monsters were on the kingdoms side against Ludo. 

Ludo has gathered more rats and monsters on his side but others, like buff frog and his friends, were with star and Marco. Currently Marco has lost Star in the battle field. The plan was to encircle them and the queen wanted star and Marco to stay behind but like king of the hill she left to join the fight and Marco wasn't going to leave her no matter how dangerous. 

Ludo and his minions had made many Mewmens die and star has pushed through it all dodging spells and using all her spells against Ludo. Marco has lost star because she said that the only way to stop the war is to give herself up to Ludo. Marco had tried to stop her but in the end lost her. While Marco is trying to find Star, she is trying to find Ludo's hideout. 

"Ludo! Come out and face me! Wand to wand!" Ludo comes out on the left side of her. "Well, if it isn't the pretty little princess with her little wand. Well girl the tables have turned and I have a wand too and it's even more powerful than yours!" He lets out an evil cackle. "You lost your marbles Ludo if you think that you are more powerful than me. But you were always crazy so what's new." 

Ludo snarls at Star; the smirk has been wiped off of his face. "Foolish girl. I will make this place all for me and my people." "And if the monsters don't follow your rules?" "Then they will endure my wrath. And I will make all the traitors pay like Buff frog and his companions." She blasts a spell at Ludo. "You will never hurt anyone ever again Ludo!" At that exact moment Marcos voice carried to the place where star and Ludo were battling. "Star?! Where are you? Come back! Where are you Star?!" 

Star widens her eyes as Ludo takes the opportunity to strike. He blasts her with a green light and she let out a cry. Marco heard and became even more worried. "Star, where are you?!? Talk to me! Star?! Star?!" His voice growing louder and louder as he comes closer to where she is. "Marco don't come any closer! I'm fine but you need to leave because Ludo is near! " "I'm not leaving you Star." Marco comes into view. He gives her an encouraging smile as he helps her get back up. "We are a team star and I won't leave you ever." 

They fought with the love of each other backing behind them. In the end they won and ludo got sent to jail forever along with the people who sided with them, except for the monsters held captive. They got released and are now free. And Star and Marco lived happily ever after.

---------------

I slowly gave up at the end but it's still Starco. :)