Stevenxconnie

AN this is in the future when they are married and stuff. Since Steven is half-human he will probably live up to 200 or 300 and Connie will live up to 90 or 100.

"Connie......... Please don't leave me! I need you to be my jam. Because we're Jam buds right? Right!?" He's sobbing on the hospital bed. Connie has gray hair and wrinkles on her face. Steven looks like he's 30 with hairy legs and a beard. But in reality he's 97 and Connie's 95 laying on a hospital bed, dying.

"We'll always be jam buds Steven. Don't cry for me. I'm just a human."  "Don't say that you're one of the most important humans in my life. You were there to help me when we defeated the Homeworld gems. You were there for me when dad died. You're my partner and best friend you're the best person in my life and I don't know what I'd do without you. If you leave I'll be all alone."

  "But Steven you won't be alone you'll have garnet and Pearl and Amethyst and peridot and Lapis and Lion and Rose 2.0(from the newest episode Last one out of beach city who has an on and off thing going with pearl😜😜😜😜😮😝😝😘😍😁)
and Peedee and onion."

"But they're not you."  "I love you Steven remember I'm the jam and you're the bread. Move on but don't forget me."

Then she flatlined.

*At her grave a year later on the day she died.*

"I'll try to move on......................................for you." He Whispers.

The End

AN.  Sorry I made it sad but I just had to do Steven and Connie is a sad happy thing because you know that it will end when Connie dies. But I was writing this I was crying on the inside since I don't really cry but it made me like depressed for a while I was like oh my God why did she have to die but I don't know I'm weird cuz I'm the author so I could change it but I think it's perfect.😢😢😢