Awkward

I will upload more after I sleep and I got the idea from this comic.

If you have read sin, which is practically everyone, then this is based off of what happens afterwards in the morning.

Marinette and Adrien have sinned and they were both drunk during the night but they remember all of it. This is what happens.

They are like 20 and each have their own apartment and they don't know anything about their identities yet and Marinette still has a crush but so does Adrien.

And if anyone is looking for a sin book then read books from these two authors. quartzaesthetic , donutandfries ,and MariChat_Romance they have books that are really good and I like their books.

The flashback is MariChat_Romance one shot I give full credit to her.

----

Marinette POV

I slowly open my eyes to greet the sun shining through the window. There is a gigantic pulsing throughout my head.

I looked around me and realize that Adrien is right next to me.

Naked!!!

What happened last night?! It slowly starts to come back to me.

(⚠⚠WARNING if you want to be inocent skip the flashback and if you dont then think that Adrien is out of the suit and drunk so that my one shot makes sense.⚠⚠)

//Flashback//

"And boy, got me walkin' side to side" Marinette sang as she walked down the street. She was clearly drunk. "I'm talkin' to ya, see you standing over there with your body, feeling like I wanna rock with your body, and we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' " She smiled, swaying from side to side as she made her way to her apartment, although she hadn't long been out of the club. She didn't know that Chat Noir was near by, listening to her (surprisingly) angelic (but drunk) singing voice. He watched her, noticing how she stumbled in her heels and would sometimes fall off of the kerb and onto the road.

He was worried about her, so he jumped down off the building he was perching on and placed himself in front of her. "Princess. What are you doing walking home alone in this state?" He asked. She paused, looking him over, letting her brain process.

"Chat Noir? Oh, I went alone too. Girls just wanna have fun." She shrugged, smiling. She walked towards him, the heels of her thigh high black leather boots clip-clopping with each step. She put her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against his. He blushed. "Care to have a little fun with me?"

"I... Marinette. I couldn't possibly ngh!" He was shocked to feel her rubbing him through his suit. He put his hands on her shoulders to push her away, trailing his hands from her shoulders to her wrists. "Marinette. No. I can't...besides. My heart belongs to Ladybug."

"Oh come on. Not even just this once?" She smirked, pinning him against a nearby wall, pressing her knee to his member. She saw him gulp, eyes wide and mouth become agape. She smirked in triumph. While, he was in a daze, she unzipped his suit to his bellybutton. A six pack, just as she thought.

She stroked his chest, pecs and abs, kissing here and there. She was totally aware that they were in public, and quite frankly, it only turned her on more. She left a hickey above his nipple. She giggled and pulled away, waving a hand in his face. "Chat?"