Chapter 4

I'm sorry this took so long. I got my computer back and brought it home and I had already written this but I accidentally deleted it and it was on a flashdrive so I couldn't get it back, and then my laptop was still broken so I had to take it back in. Thank god for my brother letting me use his laptop.

Anyways, enjoy, and remember, I love comments!

"Alright." Ben, or Stevens or whatever says. "Never have I ever had a one night stand."

We all look around, waiting for somebody to put a finger down.

Everyone insisted we hangout, and I tried to get out of it, but no was not an option.

We have a group of five people not including me. The rest of the team is boring and Noah told me that they're all asshole anyways.

We have Noah, Ben, Brandon Walker, Parker Marks, Austin Lawrence.

"Really?" Ben says. "None of you have had a one night stand?"

We all shrug.

He sighs.

Brandon stands up.

"Alright, um...never have I ever given a handjob."

Everyone looks at me expectantly.

"What? Just because I'm a girl, that automatically means I've given a handjob?"

"So you're gay?" Ben asks.

"I'm not gay!"

"But you're a virgin." He says.

I pick up a shoe off the floor and peck it at him, getting him in the arm.

"Ow." He says. "Shit, you really are a good pitcher. So you're an attractive gay female that can play baseball better than half of us. That's hot. How many girls have you been with?"

"I'm not gay!"

"Then why can you play baseball?"

"Why is your voice higher than most guys?" I shoot back. "Are you gay?"

"Yes. I could kiss you with no emotion."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm gonna do it." He smirks.

"No, you're not."

"Yes I am. I could sleep with you with no emotion."

"Ben." Parker sighs.

"I'm gonna do it."

"No." I say. I'm starting to panic as he crawls towards me.

"Forreal, I'm gonna do it."

"Ben." Brandon says.

He keeps moving towards me.

"Ben. Stop." Austin says.

I'll punch him so hard.

He keeps moving towards me, and I start to back up.

"Ben!" Noah says, shoving his shoulder, hard. "Fucking stop. It's not funny, you sick fuck."

Somebody knocks on the hotel door.

We caught a flight at 5 and got here at six thirty and we're in Toronto, Canada. It's nine something now.

"I was kidding." Ben says. "I'm sorry. I would never do that."

I scowl.

Noah gets up to get the door, and when he comes back, he's hesitating.