Chapter 25

A year flew past. We announced the engagement a week after it happened, and we got married six months later.

Married life is really exciting. I always have a best friend to do stuff with.

We moved out of the city to long island and bought a house.

The wedding was awesome. Every member of both of our families was there, and the team, and a ton of random people that Noah invited, and Emma and her family.

Emma and Ben got together at the wedding and it's been six months and they already tied the knot. They had a full wedding, too, and Emma moved

Now we're at a park in Vermont because Charlotte graduated high school and now she's going off to college. We're at some college, and Noah is off doing god knows what, and I'm sitting back, talking to Emma.

Charlotte got accepted to Stanford, which is where I went, but is also in California.

I'm super excited for her.

I told her everything she needs to know about the school.

She's taking a plane out there. She doesn't have a car.

She's opening gifts now.

Everyone knows what Noah and I got her, and we're all waiting until the end. Emma is sitting on the top of a picnic table and I'm beside her.

Noah moves next to me, kissing my temple.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I smile.

We have a beautiful five bedroom, three and a half bathroom in Sayville, New York, which is in Long Island.

Charlotte is getting sweaters and money and a ton of other stuff.

Noah's whole family is here too. The problem he had a while back resulted in nothing. They're family now, and Liam treats me like his little sister, and I treat Katie like she's my little sister, and she calls me often to rant about her boyfriend.

She graduated last year.

Charlotte opens the gift from Mom and Dad, and she's so excited that she got a thousand dollars from them.

I'm glad she had money to get on her feet.

She's super stressed for a lot of reasons.

Everyone is worried about her, but I'm not, because they don't know the full extent of her gift from us.

She's planning to move in with some friend she met online, and she doesn't have a job lined up.

Noah nudges my thigh with his knee.

"She's done." He says.

I hop off the table, and he follows me.

"Hey." I say. "So...we got you three things." I say.

"Three?" she asks.

I nod, trying to hide my smile.

She's going to lose her shit.

"Okay, I know you've been really stressing about a job, so I made a couple calls and I got my old manager to hire you. It's at some shoe store on the beach. The pay is enough to keep you going."

I hand her the paper. "That has his number and the address. He said you'll set up your schedule and everything when you go there. He's there from nine to seven every day except for weekends."

"Oh, that's such a relief. Thank you." She smiles.

Noah takes a deep breath.

"And then, we also go you an apartment."