Chapter 23

This chapter is rated R. Read at your own risk.

Brecklyn

I have never been happier.

Noah drove me home, but I really wasn't ready for him to leave, so I suggested he come inside, and obviously he agreed.

I showered and he showered, and now I'm in a gray lose shirt that shows my stomach. It's very thin. I don't have a bra on, but I have a black lacy thong and a pair of blue and white plaid pajama pants.

He's sleeping over. He's wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants.

He's already waiting in bed for me when I walk in.

I climb into bed with him.

The second I'm laying down, he shoots across the bed, pulling me into his arms, kissing me. I kiss him back and then pull away.

"This shirt is thin." He says, rubbing the fabric between his fingers.

"It's very comfortable." I mumble. I'm laying on my back and he's propped himself up on his elbow.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I kiss him.

He kisses me back.

I reach over and shut the light off.

He keeps kissing me, his mouth is warm and inviting. I melt into him. His mouth moves down my jaw, licking and nipping. We're at an awkward position though. I pull his mouth back to mine. Slowly, he shifts so he's on top of me, under the covers. I keep kissing him.

His mouth leaves mine again, and he trails back down to my neck. The feeling of his mouth on my skin is addicting. I need him to touch me more.

I want to touch him.

I reach down, pulling his shirt over his head, tossing it off somewhere.

I have never gotten to touch his abs before. I run my hands up and down his chest, his pecs, his abs, his back muscles.

Fuck, he's so hot. His mouth is forced to stop by my shirt. He moves back to my mouth, and then he reaches down, pulling my shirt off and over my head, so we're both completely topless.

"I love you." He mumbles, kissing my lips, and then my neck, and then my collarbone.

Last time he got me completely topless, all he did was grope me for like, three seconds, and then I pulled back.

This time though, I think he's going to be the one that's going to have to pull away.

He reaches up, palming my right breast. I inhale sharply. It feels really good. He moves his mouth to my left nipple, taking it in his mouth. I moan softly, shutting my eyes. He sucks on it, running it between his teeth. It feels so good. He pulls back from the left one, moving his hand to that one, moving his mouth to the other one. With his right hand, he reaches down, hooking his index finger into my pajama bottoms. I lift my hips, and he pulls them off my body, pulling away from my chest for a second to take them off all the way.

"You are you beautiful, baby. I love you." He kisses my mouth, and starts kissing under my breast, my ribs, anywhere his mouth can reach, he kisses it.

I reach out, grabbing his sweats, I drag them down. He helps me pull them off, and now we're just in our underwear.

I can't stop now. There's no way.