The Emoji Saga - Home

When I walked through the door that evening, my family was upstairs watching Andy Griffith. (Flowers enjoys the show more than anyone else - her taste ranges from veggie tales to shows that were old when my Dad was a kid.)

ComicCON artist was the first to note my arrival. "How was it?" He asked. "Did you have fun with AJ?"

I didn't reply, instead I threw the Emoji pillow at his face. "What the...what is this?" He asked. "Is this seriously a poop emoji?" He started laughing before I could respond. AJ was right when he said my siblings would have great reactions - Art (as we shall refer to ComicCON Artist in short) laughed for at least a full minute before he calmed down. "This is so stupid." He said. "Isn't it funny though?" Why I asked is beyond me...obviously he thought it was hilarious. "Want to help me show Draco Kitty?" I asked. Art knew the look in my eyes - it was the expression that we both had in common: right before we did something that warranted a death sentence from one sibling or another. He grinned and nodded. "Yea." We went into the hallway and didn't bother to conceal our giggles. Draco Kitty was in her room. "Oh, hey Scribbler. Did you have a good day?" "I guess so. My boyfriend is so annoying, he gives me crap about everything all of the time, and his sense of humor is about as good as a piece of poop." Draco's eyebrow lifted and crinkled towards the other one. I couldn't stop smiling so I tried to sigh dramatically - a little too dramatically. "What did you and AJ do?" She asked. "Do you really wanna know?" I looked at Art, who wasn't even trying to conceal his mirth. "She wants to know what we did, Art." Turning back to Draco Kitty I took a few steps back. "If you really want to know, I'll show you." She looked at me like I had lost a few brain cells. "Why would I ask if I didn't want to know?" She asked.

"Ok..." I said. I turned the corner and pulled the Emoji out from behind me. Before she could see it I threw it at her face. "HEY!!" She yelled. She stopped and looked at the pillow. "WHat....what is this?" She asked. She frowned and held it up like it might have actual poo germs on it. "Seriously?!" She said. Art and I were already howling with laughter. I bent over and leaned against the wall; oxygen was leaving my body faster than I could control and the world started to spin. But Draco Kitty's face was still so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. "You guys have issues." Kitty huffed.

"That was great...of course we do, Darlin'!" I sucked in a breath and straightened. Kitty shoved the pillow into my arms and walked off. When I returned to my room I propped it in a corner on the bed. There it sits, staring with it's bright, grinning felt eyes....awaiting it's next victim.

Who will be Emojied next?