Chapter 1: The Field Trip

Age: 11

Rachelle's POV

"Okay class! Are you ready for our field trip!" Mrs. Johnson asked. Our field trip is super boring. We're going to this stupid school. What kind of field trip is that?! But that's okay. I'm here with my best friends: Tiffany, Jessica, and Erica!

"C'mon Rach (pronounced as: Ray-ch)! They're leaving!" Tiffany said as she ran towards me and pulled my hand.

"This is so boring! I wanna go home!" Erica whined. "Ugh. Stop being such a brat, Erica!" Jessica said, clearly annoyed. "Guys! Don't you realize that this is fun? We get to go to different schools--" Jeremy said but got interrupted by Tiffany. "What's fun about that?" Tiffany asked. "Well, we get to choose what school we want." Jeremy stated. "He's right. For the first time in forever, he's right!" Tiffany agreed. "I'm always right.." Jeremy muttered in a low voice thinking that no one heard him, but I did. I'll just keep my mouth shut.

****

"Okay class, remember to stick with your partners! We should stick together as a group!" Mrs. Johnson said. My partner is Erica, and Tiffany and Jessica are partners. Jeremy's partner is some kid named Marcel. They're basically friends. But we were friends with Jeremy first.

Anyway, they showed us the football field, the library, the cafeteria, everything!

"Mrs. Johnson?" Erica asked. "Yes sweetie?" Mrs. Johnson replied. "I need to go to the bathroom" Erica said. "Okay. Just go straight and turn left. Follow us to the bus okay?" "Okay Mrs. Johnson"

Tiffany, Jessica, and I went with Erica of course. After that, we went to the bus...or at least tried to go to the bus. We couldn't find our way back. We ended up that the football field.

"Wow. Look at those cheerleaders!" Jessica said as she watched them in awe. "Look at the football players!" Erica said as she pointed at them. While Jessica was in her own little world copying the cheerleaders, we looked around the football field.
"Hey! There's a soccer thing on the other side! The goal thing!" Tiffany said, jumping up and down excitedly. "Tiff, you don't even play soccer..." I said. "I know. I'm just excited!" Tiffany said. "Excited for what?" I asked curiously. "When we're in high school already, my boyfriend's gonna be a soccer player! He's gonna be tall and handsome." Tiffany said proudly. "Wow. You already know what he looks like" I said sarcastically. "No I don't! I'm saying what my dream boyfriend is like. So, he HAS TO BE a soccer, he HAS TO BE tall, and of course he HAS TO BE handsome" Tiffany said with a grin on her face.

"Okay then...whatever floats your boat." I said. "Rach, we don't have a boat. We have a yacht!" Tiffany said and rolled her eyes.

I swear this girl is so dumb.

"Girls!! Girls!! Girls!!" Jessica ran towards us. "Yeah?" I said.

"I know what school we're going to when we reach high school"

****
Author's Note:

Oooh. What school would it be?
Sorry if it's short! Prepare for the next one!

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton
Instagram me: kirstenmeliton
Snap me: kirstenmeliton
Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh