Chapter 34: Coming Home

Jeremy and Mr. Jones are going back to L.A. They have 4 hours to spare. Jeremy decided to roam around the hotel and vlog.

"Hey guys, it's Lance here! I'm going back to L.A." Jeremy pouted. 

"My flight is at night. Since I have 4 hours to spare, I'm going to roam around the hotel. Let's check out the swimming pool area!" Jeremy cheered. "I'll see you guys at the pool area." he turned off the camera and went inside the elevator.

He arrived at the pool area and roamed around it. He turned on his camera and spoke, "This is the pool area. It's amazing!"

"I wanna stay here for a week, but I have to go back to L

"I wanna stay here for a week, but I have to go back to L.A. later." Jeremy said. 

"So, I met some of you guys yesterday and here are some pictures!" Jeremy grinned. 

'I'll have to edit that.' Jeremy thought to himself.

"There you go! Hope to see some of you guys very very soon. I'm trying to meet all of you as much as possible. Let's go to the restaurant. It's not a restaurant, but it kind of is. Let's just go there." Jeremy said whilst walking to the elevator and pressed the floor.

"We're here!" Jeremy grinned. "It's really fancy." 

"I don't know about you guys, but I really love it

"I don't know about you guys, but I really love it. Personally, I think it's fancy." Jeremy said as he looked around.

"Let's go back to my hotel room, yeah? Okay that sounded really wrong. I would like to apologize for that." Jeremy's face turned light pink. He turned off his camera and went up to his hotel room.

When he arrived at his hotel room he turned on his camera and said, "Aaaaand we're back! Um, yeah that's it for this vlog I guess. Thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed this type of video. I'll make a new video when I get back. Leave a like if you enjoyed it. Subscribe to my channel if you're new here. And I'll see you in my next video!" Jeremy did his outro and turned off his camera. 

Being lazy, he said to himself, "I'll edit the video later."

* * * *

Mr. Jones and Jeremy arrived at L.A. at 8 pm. They got home and everyone welcomed them.