Chapter 35: Rumors

Whilst Jeremy is enjoying his life because of attending school online and traveling, the girls are trying their best to cope without their favorite nerd.

Sitting at the same table, the girls try to eat their food... but they haven't touched it yet.

"Are you okay, boo?" Devon asked Rachelle worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm just not used to Jeremy not being around." Rachelle teared up. Devon smiled sadly at her and wrapped his arms around her and hoped that would work.

"Same here." Erica cried as she buried her face in Marius' chest.

"It's gonna be okay, babe." Marius pats her back as she sniffed.

"I miss his presence too. He's my lab partner! Now my lab partner is Matt Vanderguild." Jack sniffs as he and the rest of them looked at Matt Vanderguild sitting 2 tables behind them. Matt looked at them and smiled and waved. Jack groaned and cried. 

"Jack, bae, it's getting kind of weird now. I'M the one who should be crying, not you." Jessica rolled her eyes and pat his back awkwardly. 

"You guys are so adorable." Cal teased. 

"Thanks. We try." Jessica fake smiled.

Tiffany walked in the cafeteria angrily and sat beside Cal.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Cal asked Tiffany as he put an arm around her.

"People. That's what's wrong." Tiffany huffed.

"Chillax, Tiff. Your outfit's too fresh for you to be angry." Devon said to Tiffany in hopes to calm her down, but Tiffany just ignores him.

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"People are making up rumors about us! Oh, and by the way, they're harassing Jeremy on social media ever since he left!" Tiffany showed her phone to Cal and Jessica. This caught the attention of the rest of the gang. This made all of them pissed.

"What're the rumors about us?" Marius asked.

"Here's a list. I wrote it down this morning." Tiffany handed Marius the paper. And sure enough, the rumors were written there.

It said:

Rumors jealous bitches have started:

Cal is actually very poor and he's just using Tiffany for money.

Jack just wants a free car from Jessica. 

Marius keeps begging his parents to attend an acting school but couldn't afford it. Then he met Erica and discovered her dad owns some sort of music school that offers acting classes, so he decided to make her his girlfriend so he could attend acting classes for free.

Devon is cheating on Rachelle with Tisha Spencer.

Jessica slept with Cal last year at the party Matt hosted. Cal was at the brink of getting over Tiffany (because it seemed impossible for him to get her) and slept with Jessica.

Jeremy is actually Rachelle's family's butler. 

Rachelle is a lesbian.

Tiffany is adopted, because her older brother wanted a younger sibling but their parents couldn't bare to experience the whole pregnancy shit so they went to the adoption center and saw Tiffany.

Erica slept with every guy in this school.

Tiffany, Erica, Rachelle, and Jessica sleep with Jeremy to get their assignments and projects done for them.