Chapter 10: Pregnancy and Break ups and New Relationships

A/N: All these malls and schools are made up. (And if there happens to be a place like the one I made up, it's a coincidence.)

* * * *

It was a wonderful Friday and for some odd reason, the students of Winterfolds High are sent home early.

Of course, the 4 girls and Jeremy went to their usual hang out place seeing as the sun was out and it was extremely hot. And according to Tiffany, she didn't want to be tan.

They decided went to the mall where they usually hang out now. Of course, they went to Tiffany's family's mall.

-at the mall-

"You know, I haven't been here for a long time." Jessica said as they entered the famous mall.

"Omg why?!" Tiffany asked slightly taken aback.

"Well, why don't we switch lives? You go to EVERY Schmaguar car show every month and think of more ideas for the cars every week, while I just frolic around here." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Geez, I never thought your life would be THAT hard. I always thought it was smooth and easy going like your cars at Schmaguar. I should know, 'cause we have a Schmaguar." Jeremy said.

"Thanks for buyi-- wait...what did you say?" Jessica asked.

"Um...we have a Schmaguar?" Jeremy said clearly confused.

"No, silly! The other one!" Jessica grinned.

"I never thought your life would be that hard?" Jeremy said confusion still evident in his voice as he spoke.

"Ugh. You know? For a smart kid, you're kinda stupid." Jessica said and crossed her arms.

"Huh? What did I-- OH!!! I know what I said already!" Jeremy laughed, "I said 'I always thought it was smooth and easy going like your cars at Schmaguar.'" he added.

"There we go!" Jessica said as she typed down what Jeremy said about Schmaguar.

"Why're you typing down what Jeremy said?" Rachelle asked.

"Well, this week my dad assigned us to think of a motto or saying for Schmaguar. And what Jeremy said was great!" Jessica clapped her hands.

"Yay I helped!" Jeremy grinned.

"Yes you did!" Jessica said as she hugged the living daylights out of him.

"Okay. Enough of that. Let's go to our favorite restaurant! You know, where Jeremy's mom is the chef." Tiffany smiled.

"Really? And I can't believe that restaurant is still here. I thought people got sick of it." Jeremy said.

"Yeah. But I hope you don't mind. We renovated it to look modern." Tiffany bit her lip as a sign of nervousness. She was nervous about what Jeremy had to say. After all, it was his father's restaurant.

"Nice! I like it already. Dad would've liked it as well if he were alive." Jeremy said. The girls looked at him and smiled sadly.

Before it became a restaurant, it was a famous diner. Mr. Jones (Tiffany's father) and Mr. Xanders (Jeremy's father) agreed to include their diner in the mall Mr. Jones owned. They also agreed to turn in into a restaurant.

"I don't want to be a Debbie downer. Let's go. The guys said they'd meet us there!" Jeremy offered a fake smile to hide the fact that he still misses his father.

"Wait. The guys? I thought it was only us?" Tiffany asked sadly.

"Tiff, we always hang out. We should really include the guys. Besides, I miss Marius already. He could really use a break from basketball." Erica said.