Chapter 4: Rachelle Vahn Go

Rachelle Go is a very mysterious girl. She's popular, but she seems quiet amongst her friends. People find it really odd. Everyone thinks she's the odd one out. She really is mysterious...until you're in her bedroom.

Rachelle's mom is a famous fashion designer named Victoria Elisse Go, and her dad is a famous comedian/actor named John Noir Go. Rachelle has twin brothers named Jake Anthony Go and Roy Cipher Go who are both models and aspiring actors.

Rachelle's family owns a resort in Hawaii where famous actors and actresses have a vacation.

Rachelle, Jake, and Roy are half-French.

And her nickname is Rach pronounced as 'ray-ch' like how Ross calls Rachel in Friends.

****

"Rach! Can't you run any faster?" Jake yelled as he raced with Rachelle to the pool.

"Well, I don't want to sweat! Sweating is disgusting. Plus, I need a tan and a relaxation treatment. School starts next week and I want to look fit and tan." Rachelle said as she rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Roy whispered to Jake.

Jake sighed and whispered back, "Je ne sais pas."

"Oi! Don't go all French on me! Hahaha!" Roy laughed.

"At least I can speak a bit of French unlike you" Jake smirked.

"Jake, you're such a nerd." Rachelle said as she passed by them to take a dip on the pool.

"I thought you needed a tan?" Jake asked.

"Nah. I'm too lazy. Plus, the sun is out, and there are more ways to enjoy it aside from tanning." Rachelle said happily whilst splashing around the pool.

"Jake?" Roy said.

"Yeah?" Jake replied.

"LAST ONE IN THE POOL IS A ROTTEN EGG!!!" Roy yelled as he ran towards the pool.

"HEY! THAT'S UNFAIR! I WASN'T READY!" Jake yelled back.

Rachelle was laughing her ass off until Roy jumped in the pool and Jake soon followed.

"Nice of you to join Rach and I....rotten egg!" Roy laughed.

"Vas te faire encule" Jake muttered as he swam towards them.

****

After 30 minutes of swimming around, the three of them decided to go to their rooms to take a shower and change their clothes to eat at the buffet area of their resort.

****

Rachelle, Jake, and Roy all met up at the buffet area and was greeted immediately by the staff members.

The three of them sat down on their reserved table and called for their personal waiter.

"Good afternoon Ms. Go! What will you have for this afternoon?" their personal waiter asked.

"I'll have a Caesar salad and a chicken fillet please." Rachelle said the waiter wrote down what she just said.

The waiter turned to Jake and Roy,"Mr. Jake and Mr. Roy, what're you having?"

"I'll have a steak with mashed potatoes on the side." Jake said.

"And I'll have the same thing as Jake and a Caesar salad please." Roy smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back with your food in awhile." the waiter said and left.

"Wow. Roy, are you THAT hungry? No wonder you're so fat." Rachelle said.