Chapter 20: Surprise Bitch!

Everything was all set. The venue, the lights, the invitation, the beverages, the food, and the DJ.

The girls distracted Rachelle, whilst the boys arranged everything in the venue. 

The girls were at Tiffany's mall shopping for clothes. 

"Rach, why don't you go and wait at Jeremy's restaurant?" Tiffany asked politely.

"And why the fuck am I gonna do that?" Rachelle crossed her arms.

"Because we'll take really long, and we know how tired you get. So, why don't you wait there and order some food for all four of us and wait. We'll be done when the food gets there." Jessica reasoned.

"Ugh, fine." Rachelle trudged to the restaurant.

Once she was out of sight, the rest of the girls immediately ran to the dress shop. 

"Okay, so Rachelle's favorite color is blue. Let's find some blue outfits for the three of us." Tiffany shrugged.

"Let's split up to make it easier!" Erica suggested.

"Brilliant!" Jessica cheered.

"But how are we going to judge each other's outfits?" asked Tiffany.

"Well, the dressing rooms are over there and the cubicles are next to each other and there's a huge mirror in front of it." Erica shrugged.

"Yeah! We can totally look at each other through the mirror!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Yes. Okay. Ready set split up!" Jessica shouted. 

And with that, the girls scattered like that scene from Ratatouille when the mice were discovered in the huge fridge thing by Linguine. 

The girls ran around until they each found the perfect dress. All three of them raced to the dressing room and changed.

"Ready?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah." the two girls replied.

"Okay. On three," Tiffany started

"1"

"2" 

"3" 

The girls opened the doors and faced the huge mirror in front of them. 

"We look fabulous!" Erica clapped.

"We do!" Jessica agreed.

"Yeah. It's like, 'I'm not a slut, but I'm not a virgin either' vibe." Tiffany said.

"What the fuck, Tiff." Erica shook her head.

"Enough! Let's just go and pay for it already. Rach is waiting." Jessica went back inside the stall and closed the door. Erica and Tiffany looked at each other and shrugged as they went back inside as well. 

* * * * 

"Oh wow I thought you guys were dead!" Rachelle said.

"Sorry we took so long." Tiffany said as she sat down.

"It's fine. Anyway, I got us some lattes and some cookies." Rachelle said as she looked at the food on the table.

"We can see that." Erica said with a blank expression as she sat next to Rachelle.

Jessica then sat down next to Tiffany and asked, "So Rach, how's the life of being 19?" 

"Y'know I feel a bit older." Rachelle shrugged.

"Mhm." Tiffany just nodded as she drank her latte.

"Anyway, it's almost 4pm. We need to go." Erica said as she called the attention of the waiter and asked if they can have the cookies and latte to go.