Chapter 2: Tiffany Margaux Jones

A/N: New writing style. 

P.S. This is the beginning of everything. And "Margaux" is pronounced as "Margo" quickly said. In case you didn't know.

****

Tiffany Jones is your average blonde chick. You know, the cheer leading kind. She's a bitch. Her dad owns a shopping center in New York and has a branch at London, UK. 

****

It was a beautiful morning when all of a sudden a loud noise was heard throughout the Jones household. The horrendous sound was coming from Tiffany's room. 

"Tiff, wake up." a soft voice said. It was a male's voice. 

"Ugh. Five more minutes..." Tiffany mumbled whilst snuggling more into her sheets. 

"Tiff, seriously. You're gonna be late." the same person said, but this time he's serious. 

This time, Tiffany was fully awake. She seemed rather pissed. 

"Tyler. How many times do I have to tell you that I need my beauty sleep?! Thanks to you I'll have frown lines!" she said with an angry sigh. 

"Tiff...you're gonna be late! Plus, breakfast is ready. Oh, and mom told me to tell you to come home early" Tyler said whilst walking out of her room. 

"Why?" Tiffany shouted so that Tyler could hear her. 

"Dad's coming home!" Tyler shouted back. 

****

After like a gazillion years getting ready, Tiffany finally went inside the car with her older brother Tyler. 

Tyler is just a year older than her. Let's just say he's kind of....gay.

"Ty?" Tiffany asked as she tweets something. 

"Yeah?" Tyler replied as he made quick turns to get to Tiffany's school. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in college or something?" Tiffany asked. 

"Oh. College doesn't start 'til next week. Are you gonna miss me?" Tyler joked. 

"Ew no way." Tiffany said not really caring.

"Aww. That hurts." Tyler frowned. 

"I'm just messing with you! Hahaha! Of course I'll miss you! Who's gonna buy me a pumpkin spice latte?" Tiffany said. 

"You absolute bitch. You're gonna miss me, because no one's gonna buy you a pumpkin spice latte? Wow I can't even." Tyler said shaking his head at his sister. 

"Take a chill pill, Ty. Besides, I also buy you your favorite drink! And I buy you your favorite clothes...and remember when we went to the movies and it was MY treat?" Tiffany argued. 

"Yeah yeah whatever. We're here!" Tyler said happily. At least he kind of got rid of his sister somehow. 

"Bye Ty! See you when I get home. Are you gonna pick me up?" Tiffany asked whilst getting her stuff. 

"Duh. Unless you have someone to drive you home." Tyler said.

"Okay okay. See you later then." and with that, Tiffany closed the car door and went to hellhole (school). 

****

As she was walking through the halls, everyone made sure that they'd get out of her way. If not, they're dead. 

So basically when she was walking, it was like when Moses parted the sea. 

"Tiffany wait up!" a deep voice said

Tiffany ignored it and stopped in front of her locker to get some stuff and to see her reflection, because apparently she has a big ass mirror in there. 

"Tiff!" a blonde haired guy said out of breath. 

Tiffany turned around to see who it is. 

"Oh. It's you. I thought it was Jeremy. But I guess I was wrong. What do you want you scumbag?" Tiffany asked slightly annoyed. 

"Geez. Don't you think it's a little too early to say such words?" the boy said. 

"Nothing's ever too early or too late for me when it comes to telling the truth." Tiffany said faking a smile. 

"Never mind. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" the boy asked hopefully. 

"Callum, you've been asking me that since junior year. Aren't you tired of asking me? 'Cause I'm tired of rejecting and I'm tired of you asking me again and again." Tiffany rolled her eyes as she said that. 

Callum Edward Lewis. One of the school heartthrobs. He started liking Tiffany ever since they met in freshman year. Tiffany was his first love. Callum is a jerk. He's an asshole. But when it comes to Tiffany, he'll be the nicest and the sweetest guy in the universe. Everyone kind of knew that he had a thing for Tiffany, and they found it cute. They were shipped by many. I mean, they're both popular and rich so why wouldn't they get shipped to each other?

"C'mon! Everyone thinks we should date! So, why not make it real?" Callum said as he held both of Tiffany's hands. 

Tiffany sighed and mumbled "Fine." 

"What was that?!" Callum said clearly shocked. 

"I said 'fine'. If this date goes well, then you're in luck. If not, I don't want to see you ever again. Deal?" Tiffany said as she put her hand in front of her so that he could shake it in agreement. 

"Deal. But I promise you that you'll get to see me very often." he smirked. 

"And why would you think that?" Tiffany asked. 

"Because I'll be your boyfriend. I know that I'll be. Bye sweetheart!" Callum said as he walked away. 

"Weirdo" Tiffany mumbled. 

****

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! 

But there ya go! A chapter all about Tiffany. The next chapter is all about Erica. 

My friends and I had to "Rock, Paper, Scissors" our way for this chapter lmao. 

We all decided to do a chapter for each girl, but we didn't know who we were gonna write about first. 

So yeah. 

Btw, this all happened before Callum and Tiffany started dating. 

Also, if you like reading fangirl shit, read my other book. It should be easy to spot seeing as it's in my profile. 

Tweet me: KirstenMeliton

Instagram me: kirstenmeliton

Snap me: kirstenmeliton 

Tumblr me: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh