Chapter 33: Aloha, bitches!

Jeremy, being Jeremy, woke up earlier than 6 am. He woke up at 5:30 am. Jeremy wants to be extra early. He walks downstairs to see the maids stretching and preparing breakfast. He also saw Jeeves, the family's butler, washing the car.

Jeremy walks in the kitchen and greets the maids with a smile, "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Mr. Xanders!" the maids reply.

Jeremy frowns, "Mr. Xanders is my dad. Call me Jeremy."

"I'm sorry, sir. But we've been asked to address guests that way." One maid says.

"Well, what do you call Tiffany and Tyler?" Jeremy asks as he crosses his arms and leans on the doorframe.

"Mr. Tyler and Ms. Tiffany." Another maid replies.

"Then, address me by my first name. It's Jeremy, by the way." Jeremy smiles.

"Okay, Mr. Jeremy." All of them reply.

"Okay. Do you need any help?" Jeremy approaches them.

"No thank you, Mr. Jeremy. Guests aren't allowed to help in the kitchen." The head maid says.

"Okay, then. I'll just take a shower and I'll come back in time for breakfast." Jeremy tells them as he sprints up the stairs going to the room he stays in.

Lucky for him, the guest room has its own bathroom. In his house, he'd have to fight Hue for the bathroom. Now that he's not sharing it with anyone, he'll make the most of it.

Before entering the bathroom, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Jeremy says, loud enough for the person to hear it. The door opens to reveal a fresh looking Tyler. "Hey Ty!"

"Hey Jer! How was your sleep?" Tyler asks nicely.

"Amazing! I miss my room, though. I miss seeing the world map and the U.K. flag." Jeremy smiles sadly.

(a/n: If you forgot what Jeremy's room looks like, it's this:)

"I'll tell dad about it later. Anyway, my purpose for barging in here is to give you my spare things." Tyler smiles.

"Huh?" Jeremy says confused.

"Yeah. You heard it right. I'm giving you my spare things. There are no things in the bathroom. So, here's my spare Dove Men Plus Care shampoo, because care makes a man stronger obviously. My spare hair conditioner, if you condition your hair. If you don't, just try it. It's good for your hair. My spare Colgate, don't worry it's not opened yet. I just like buying all extra stuff in case guests are here. My spare toothbrush, it's not used. My spare shaving kit. I don't need to explain that, but that's a spare one don't worry. My spare dental floss, my spare mouthwash, my spare nail cutter, and there's so many more. Just tell me what you need." Tyler hands Jeremy all the spare things.