Chapter 18: Jessica's Birthday

Today was Jessica's special day. It was her 19th birthday today, and she wants everything to look perfect. Since Jessica's mom is a model, she wants everything to be model related. So, her theme is a cosmetics and make up theme party. And because there's a theme, everyone was required to wear purple; Jessica's favorite color.

The party will be held at Jessica's house of course. After all, their house is huge. Everyone at school was invited. Although, there's an agreement. The agreement is that the boys wouldn't come to her house from 12 noon until 7pm because that's preparation time. (Jessica's house below)

All the girls would have a free makeover done by professionals

All the girls would have a free makeover done by professionals. They would be doing nail art, different hairstyles, and make up. They have to dress their best to match everything that's going to be done. The party was very well put together. The girls would go home with little purple bags. Each bag contains make up (Yes. make up. From the concealer to the contour shit. The complete thing) and one nail polish.  

* * * * 

* * * * 

It was a peaceful 9am, when Jessica heard the doorbell. Jessica waited for someone to open the door, but no one did. She went to the door -slightly annoyed- and when she opened the door, she saw all her friends and boyfriend.

"Happy birthday Jess!" The whole squad shouted. 

"Wow. All of you, are like, super early. The other girls don't arrive in like 3 hours." Jessica said rubbing her tired eyes as she just woke up.

"We know that. We're just excited!" Tiffany giggled. 

"Yeah. Plus, we can help you get ready!" Rachelle clapped.

"In fact, we can all get ready here! All of us, are like, still wearing our pajamas." Erica added. 

"Hold up, hold up, hold up. Get ready here?" Jessica asked. 

"Yup! I mean us girls already have our clothes with us in these suitcases." Erica nodded with a huge grin on her face and pointed to her, Rachelle, and Tiffany's suitcases.

"Okay. But the boys have to go." Jessica said and leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed.

"But why?!" Jeremy asked.