HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARAJI!

*This is just a little something for my queen 👑*

Terrence POV

Damn...it's tarajis birthday today. I can't wait...she means the world to me and I want to make her mine. I'm so tired of seeing her unintentionally tease me coming out if the house looking as sexy as ever, or how she calls me terry. Hell, I'm tired of waiting. I really want her. I sick of the "I don't mix business with pleasure" rule. I don't even care about business as much as I care about her. I want to make love to this woman. Maybe my other relationships not working out was a sign that I belong with her. Maybe. Yes. I smiled getting out of my car and going into the mall. I'm going to add on my list for her by buying her what she always asked me to get her: a chanel purse. Of course I'm going to get more then that for my queen. I went inside and I went to the store. I saw the most perfect purse for her.

I also got an extra one just because I waited so long to get her one

I also picked up even more things for her

I also picked up even more things for her. I want to spoil her. I got everything I need and I got back in my car. I then went to my house and I wrapped everything up perfectly for her. I then drove to her house and I saw loads of cars. I forgot that of course the whole cast will be at her house. I sighed and pulled up. Its not like i didn't want them here visiting her...but I wanted time alone with her..I guess I'll wait until it's over. I went inside and was greeted by taraji herself. "Aww terry! You didn't even call and tell me you were coming!" she said grinning and hugging me tightly. I felt her curves just melt in my hands. "I wouldn't miss this for the world.." I said to her. "And you brought gifts for me huh?" she said looking at them. "Yes I did but they're not supposed to be opened until everyone leaves.." I told her grinning. "Whatever you say terry.." she said smiling as she grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen as I greeted everyone else along the way. What she had on was mesmerizing. Her in general was mesmerizing.

Like god damn

Like god damn...I could just rip that off of her...Jesus. We went to the kitchen and it was quieter there. "Why are you acting so weird. You've been staring at me.." she said confused. "N-nothing I just...nothing.." I lied...

After awhile the party was finally over and everyone left. I stayed behind of course. "Ok Terrence now I'm ready to open those mysterious gifts you brought.." she said. I gave her the gifts and she gasped with every single one. "Terrence these are amaxing! My chanel bags! Terrence this is why I love you do much.." she said hugging me. "I love you too...and happy birthday. I just..have something that I really want to say to you that I've been wanting to say to you ever since the day I met you.." I said nervously. "Ok Terrence...what is it? You can tell me anything.." said taraji smiling. I took in a breath and grabbed her hand. "Taraji...I've been in love with you since forever. I always have been. You're so sweet and funny and unique...and you've always been there for me no matter what I've done and been through. You're the ray of sunshine in every situation. I always kept this to myself, but I think about you every day and night..I can't stop. I am truly, deeply in love you you...You're the love of my life...and taraji- I really want you to be mine..I do.." I said to her quickly and she froze. "T-Terrence I don't know..- "no taraji I don't care about the mixing business and pleasure. I WANT YOU. I love you and I want you to be mine taraji please.." I said to her. She looked as if she couldn't speak. "Terrence..." she said sighing. "Please.." I said getting on one knee in front of her. She gasped and showed an awkward smile. "Terrence what if we mess up our friendship..." she said to me. "If I mess this up with you I promise that I'll never ever bother you again. I'll never text or call and I'll keep apologizing until the day I die.." I said to her and I meant it. "But terry I like being friends with you...i-i hope that this will work Terrence.." she said sighing. "Is that a yes to me?" I asked her and she shrugged and slightly smiled. "Yes..." she said to me. I stood up and I kissed her as passionate as ever.

"Taraji p

"Taraji p. Henson, can I please have the opportunity to make you mine?" I asked her. She giggled and smiled. "Of course you can terry." she said smiling. I smiled and kissed her again as I picked her up and took her to her bedroom and the rest...as sweet lovemaking history...

TBC..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN! 🎂 👑💚