Sick Lyon.

*Lucious Lyon Came Down With A Sickness And Cookie Has To Take Care Of Him. This Is A Parody Of The Martin Episode From The Martin TV Show Where He's Sick And Gina Has To Take Care Of Him.*

3rd Person POV

Everyone gets sick; Doctors, lawyers, teachers, everyone. Sure, at times they feel like acting like a baby, and that's normal. The stuffy nose and high temperature along with extreme weakness and pain will make anyone want to whine..

But Lucious Lyon took it to a whole different level. When lucious was sick, it was like his entire world crashed down. He would be whining and pouting like a 5 year old, and would only trust cookie to take care of him when his mom wasn't around. (In this story, lucious and his mom aren't enemies, and he bad a close relationship with her. He was a mommas boy.)

Lucious put cookie through absolute hell when he was sick, always calling her for the smallest reason, not wanting her to leave him alone for more than 15 minutes; it was awful.

There he laid in their super king-sized bed. (A Real Bed At IKEA.), whining like a child who lost his toy. "Cookie..." he called, blowing his nose with one of the tissues from the box he had next to him. Lucious had came down with a 102° fever, and cookie was planning to be right by his side, but not without having to go through hell to satisfy him. Lucious was her world, and she was planning to cater to him as much as he needed to be until he became better.

"Baby...!" groaned lucious, sniffing and wiping his nose. He was draped in his satin burgundy pajama set, looking like a kid waiting for Christmas day.

Cookie walked into the room with a curious look on her face. "Hi lulu baby are you okay?" she asked him, pouting as she walked over to their bed, which he was sprawled out on, in an over-dramatic starfish position. She sat down next to him on the edge of the bed, and ran her fingers through his hair. "W-where's my momma?" he asked, like a child. Cookie huffed and looked down at him. "She's not coming lucious, she said she couldn't plan a flight in time, but I'm going to take care of you now.." said cookie to him. "Oh, baby thank you- *cough*-but I don't think you can take care of- *cough*-me, I think I need my momma.." he groaned, turning from his side to his back, which he changed positions from 2 times. Cookie raised an eyebrow, and lucious looked up at her. "Y-you wanna fax her number?" lucious asked cookie, earning an annoyed lick of the lips from her. "Lucious, I can take good care of you on my own. We raised 3 sons, I can take care of my husband. And plus, I don't know how to use a damn fax machine." said cookie. "M-my momma does..-*cough*." said lucious, causing cookie to roll her eyes. "Lucious I'm perfectly capable of taking care of you, now here, put this cold towel on your head." she said, placing a cold black towel onto his forehead, causing him to jump up. "Ah, baby it's cold!" he said taking it off and giving it back to her. "M-my momma usually makes it warm.." said lucious, coughing 4 times in a row. Cookie make an irritated smile and shrugged. "Okay then, I'll warm it up then." she said, getting up from the bed and walking back towards the bedroom door. "T-thank you my queen..." lucious said to cookie, causing her to smile. "You're welcome baby." she said with a toothy grin as she left out of the room...

Halfway out, she heard some sort of a jingle. A strange jingle that came from behind her. She walked back inside the bedroom to see lucious with a small hand-held bell in his hands. "What the hell is that?" asked cookie, raising an eyebrow at her husband. "I-it's my sick-bell- *cough* *cough*- I had since I was 7.." he groaned out, sniffing his nose. "Oh.." cookie replied. "What do you need baby?" she asked, heading back over to the bed...

"W-will you check my temperature, please?" he asked her. Her face softened, and she nodded. "Sure baby, no problem.." she said, jogging over to their chest that was near the bed. She rummaged through the jewelry sitting on the top, and finally found it. "Alright, I got it b-" cookie cut herself off by seeing lucious on all fours in front of her. Her eyes widened and she was nearly shocked. "No, lucious...!" she said raising her voice. "What?" he asked, lifting his leg up in the air, attempting to make it easier for her. "N-no baby we aren't doing that..! We're not going in that way. Turn around and sit up lucious, open your MOUTH..!" cookie said as he slowly turned over. "W-what? You don't know h-how to put it in?" he asked her, as she gasped. "Your mouth, lucious. Open your mouth.." she repeated. "S-sit up lucious- wait a minute I'm cold." he mumbled to himself, quickly grabbing the sheets and putting them back over himself. She put the thermometer into his mouth, and he started to shake around. He then made a gurgling noise, and he took her hand out of his mouth in one quick motion. "G-girl! You're choking me!- lucious stop- y-you're trying to kill me like that lady in misery!" he shouted, holding his throat and pouting like a child. Cookie let out a frustrated breath, and then spoke. "Lucious, I told you to sit up, okay?" cookie said to him, crossing her arms.