Wet Dreamz..

*taraji is asleep at home and she starts having a wet dream about Terrence*

3rd Person POV

Taraji was dreaming about Terrence making love to her. She was secretly obsessed with him but he's married sadly for her...

*Her dream*

"Mm...yes terry just like that baby...ah!" moaned taraji as Terrence thrusted inside of her. "Fill me up big daddy please!? Ah! Yes baby yes!" she shouted in pleasure. "Mmm you're so fucking tight...way better then my ex.." he moaned as he kissed her...

*Reality*

Tarajis alarm went off and she jumped up. She groaned and felt completely horny. "Mmm...look what you did to me daddy.." she moaned as she lifted up her legs and pulled up a picture of him on her phone as she started to rub her folds. "Mm terry I want your big shaft inside me!.." she moaned as she gasped. "I want you to fuck me all night long baby yes.." she moaned tossing her head back. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Terrence forget your wife...make love to me daddy mmm fuck.." she moaned coming down from her high. "Mm I wish you knew how madly in love i am with you.." she moaned. Her phone started ringing and she didn't know that she accidentally answered it...

And it was Terrence

"Hey tar- "ah! Yes daddy I want you so badly! Mm Terrence I love you...ah! Ah!" she moaned cutting him off and not even aware of him being on the phone. "Oh my god she's masturbating about me.." he said shocked. "Daddy I want to be your sex slave...please daddy make me yours ah! Ah! You're gonna make me cum.." she moaned. He just listened to her with his mouth wide open. "Terry I've been in love with you for so long...ah! I touch myself to the thought of you everynight! Mmm...my pussy is so wet for you daddy I want you to fuck me.." she moaned and he gasped. He never knew that she liked him that way...their whole friendship has been about teasing in a way...but he never thought that she felt the same way as he does sometimes about her. "Daddy I'm so tight for you...ah! Oooh. Yes baby...mm just like that.." she moaned as he heard a squishing sound and the slight sound of skin slapping together. He turned red from embarrassment and nervousness. "Ahhh! Ah! BIG DADDYY! Fuck me! Make me your slut baby I'll do anything to be with you and please you.." she moaned. "Oh..my...god.." he said covering his mouth. "Fuck this tight cunt baby daddy.." she moaned as he started to feel a bit uneasy...as if his pants became tight...to tight. "Ah!" moaned taraji as she tossed her head back. "Mm...you're so sexy...with those pink lips and those green eyes and I bet that big coc- ah! I'm gonna cum!" she moaned and he could hardly breathe. He started to sweat and he wiped his face only for more sweat to fall. "Oh god.." he said as he heard the squishing sound speed up. "I'm gonna squirt! Mmm baby I wish you were here to taste it...mmm fuck...baby come get your bad girl...fuck me hard daddy please.." she moaned. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she moaned as she squealed. "Ahh! Daddy please! Mm ah.." she moaned gentling herself down. "Jesus..." he said as he started to feel some pain between his legs. "Oh he'll no...I know I can't be...hard.." he said half moaning to himself. "Baby.....mmm! I want you to pound into this wet pussy...mmm baby make it yours...make me yours...." she moaned and she gripped the sheets as she closed her eyes. She.got up and got her 12 inch dildo out of her dresser drawer. She had a small stand for it so that she could ride it herself as if it was a real person. She out it inside of herself and she started to grind it. "Ah! Baby fill me up! Fuck! Ah! Baby come over here and get in my bed please baby! Mmm daddy become my master...I've been a bad girl daddy.." she moaned as she shook her ass onto the dildo. Terrences mouth opened as he looked to the side of him to see his wife Mira asleep. He snuck out of the bed and went down to the basement where no one can hear him. He laid on the couch down there and he unknowingly rubbed himself. He let out a moan and bit his lip. "Fuck! Baby I want you so badly. Tie me up...daddy own my kitty..!" she moaned. "You're so fucking sexy daddy...I want your big shaft to put me to sleep baby....ah...I want to have your kids.." she moaned. He jerked himself off as his mouth widened and he tossed his head back. "Ah...Terrence I love you.." she moaned. "I love you to!" he shouted making her jump and gasp from embarrassment. "Oh my god! T-terrence i-i...im so sorry...- "I'll be over there in 15 minutes." he said into the phone and hanging up and she covered her mouth with a shy smile in her face...

I Hope You Guys Enjoyed! A Little TnT Freaky Thing To Wake Up To! Leave Me Suggestions!