Bad Girls Club! (Part 3)

*Last Time On Bad Girls Club*

"THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS BITCH!"

"YOU'RE TOO SCARY TO FIGHT, HOE!"

"You're freaky, girl."

"Nobody understands my struggle! Y'all are just a bunch of bitches!"

"I won't be the peacemaker for long."

The Bad Girls Are all turning on eachother. New problems starting and friendships forming. And it just keeps. Getting. Hotter.

"I see some of these girls' true colors are showing. And let's just say, I'm not surprised."

...

This Time On The Bad Girls Club:

"The house seems kind of empty.."

"She might seem nice but she's a real fake bitch."

"I know she doesn't think she's about to be bringing random men into our house!"

"The quiet hoes are always the messiest."

The girls are finding out more about each other. Trust issues are forming and bonds. Will. Shatter.

"I know they are not showering together!"

Cookie to camera: My husband is coming to see me and I'm so excited!

"BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL BUT IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

...

The birds chirped loudly outside as all of the bad girls slept soundly in bed. Cookie was sleeping in bed with Grace, facing away from her.

Bey sat up from her bed in her room, and looked over at the empty one where lil mama sleeps. She saw it was vacant, and she let out a sigh of relief, being able to wake up on her own time with peace and quiet.

She went downstairs and started to make breakfast in the kitchen.

Bey to camera: So, yesterday Cardi, Nicki, Tasha, and lil mama got into a fight

Bey to camera: So, yesterday Cardi, Nicki, Tasha, and lil mama got into a fight. Tasha and lil mama had been sent to a hotel for the day. The house seems kind of empty with only six of us here, but at least it'll be peaceful and I don't have to deal with noise.