Drunk Night Stand...

*Loretha Halloway goes to party and meets a guy*

3rd Person POV

Cookie was a wild party girl with no remorse. She would party day and night. She didn't care. She snuck her way into a club and she danced and danced with various people. She picked up shots and she went wild. She had just gotten over a break up with her asshole of a boyfriend. She had caught him cheating with her best friend..well now ex bestfriend. She took a shot and another after that. She didn't usually go out like this, but after the time with her ex she changed drastically. A man pulled her to him, basically asking for a dance and she agreed with no question. He had brown slicked hair, green eyes, and was tall with a simple t-shirt on. His cologne filled her nostrils and she smiled from the scent. He rested his hands on her hips and put his face in her neck as she rubbed her body up against his. "Damn girl.." he said as she giggled and bent over giving him a view. He grinded her from behind and gripped her hips. "This night might end crazily if you keep this up.." he whispered into her ear as a smile went across his face. She raised her hands over her head while moving her hips to the beat of the song. He bit his lip and rubbed her hips as she put her arms around his neck from behind. She felt so free, she just wanted to party. She pulled away and he turned her and pulled her to him. He looked into her eyes and let out a single chuckle as he licked his lips. "How do you feel about getting out of here..?" he asked her. Her eyes widened and she grinned and nodded. He grabbed her hand and they made their way through the crowd of people to the exit. She let him know where her car was and he got into the drivers seat once she gave him the keys. They were both tipsey, but cookie didn't live far. He pulled up to her house and they both quickly got out. As soon as she opened the door her smashed his lips into hers. She ran her fingers through his hair as their tongues intertwined. He gripped her waist and picked her up, sitting her on her kitchen counter. She knew that this would be nothing serious, but she felt some sort of connection to him. She helped him out of his t-shirt and he found his way to her neck. She let out a held in moan once she felt her receiving a hickie along her smooth, caramel skin. He pulled away, quickly in the need to taste her lips again. She undid his pants as he unzipped her dress. They got down from the kitchen counter as she got out of her dress and he got out if his pants. He grinned at her when he saw her body. "Mm, I like that." he said walking towards her and picking her up as they went back to their battle of a kiss for dominance. As they wandering around the house with her in his arms, he found his way down to her ass and gave it a serious squeeze. He placed a light slap on it and she smiled against his lips. "Bedroom- "that way." she said pointing in the direction as he nodded and they stumbled to it. He tossed her onto her bed as he got on top of her and kissed down her body. He undid her bra and took one of her plump nipples into his mouth. She tossed her head back and moaned loudly. He took off her underwear and went to work. "Ah.." moaned cookie as she took her bottom lip into her mouth. He devoured her at a lightning pace. He swirled his tongue quickly and pulled on her pearl with his lips. He placed her hand on the back of his head and closed her eyes in satisfaction. He placed his fingers inside of her and continued licking and sucking on her folds. "Jesus boy, yes.." she moaned. He came up and devoured her lips again, allowing her to taste her sweet juices. He pressed himself against her and she arched her back at the feeling of it begging to be inside of her. She took his member out of his boxers and she started to stroke him. He let out a low groan as he sucked on her neck. She grinned at him as he returned the gesture. He took it out and he got a condom, revealing it from his hand. He had held on to it as they made out in her living room. He rubbed it on her entrance. "I hope you're prepared." he said to her, showing a small smile. She smiled and bit her lip. "Yeah. I am." she said licking her lips. He entered himself and started to move his hips against her flesh. "Ah, yes!....oooh.." she moaned as he laid down and placed his face in her neck as her nails scratched along his back. "Mm, shit girl.." he moaned as he pounded his member in and out of her throbbing cunt. "Just like that...fuck." she moaned as he rose up and supported himself with his arms. She ran her fingers along his chest as he kissed her right calf. She never expected a one time thing to be so, committing and...easy going. "I'm about to..-"ah!" shouted cookie, cutting his climax off by going first. They panted and looked into each others eyes as they put their foreheads together..

...

They laid next to eachother, staring up at the ceiling as they covered themselves with the covers. "W-wow.." she said as they panted out of breath. "That, was nice." he said grinning as he nodded to himself. She looked over and stared at him. "What?" he asked grinning. "Uh..what's your name?" she asked. She figured it was pointless information, but she just wanted to know. "It's...Lucious...Lucious Lyon." he said to her. She smiled and looked away. "Oh well don't think you'll get away with not telling me yours.." he said to her. "Uh...it's embarrassing.." she said. "Awe, come on." he said to her. "It's..loreatha- there. I know it's..stupid.." she said looking back up at the ceiling. "That's not so bad.." he said to her. "Thanks.." she said showing a small grin. He grinned back and he leaned in to capture her lips as he cupped her face. She blushed lightly as she felt his wrap his arms around her. They put their foreheads together as they dozed off..

Cookie woke up in her bed alone. She sighed to herself, she knew it was supposed to be a one night stand, but she had sort of grown to him. They told eachother their names and slept as if they really knew eachother. She laid her head back onto her pillow in a huff as the bright sunrise burned her eyes. She ran her fingers through her tangled hair. "That was incredible.." she said biting her lip. She turned over sighing and was met with seeing a note on her dresser. She raised an eyebrow and grabbed it. Her eyes widened as she saw what was written on it. The note read:

"Call Me ;). 1736-825-0727. Let's Take This Further."

She gasped and squealed. "YES!" she shouted happily as she started to jump around in her bed.

I Hope You Guys Liked This Chapter! Happy Safe Thanksgiving!