Bad Girls Club!

*Bad Girls Club is hosting another season, and eight women get invited across the states to be a Bad Girl on the show. Much drama awaits, and so does alliances, friendships, backstabbing, fun, and of course fighting!* *Note: If you've ever watched the show, then you understand how clips are always shown of the girls giving their opinions on a situation or a person. It'll cut to those while talking as if in a show. Click play on the trailer below to get a summary of the show. This may have multiple parts*

3rd Person POV

Cookie sat on the couch next to Lucious as she looked through the mail. She saw a letter from a place abbreviated: BGC

She opened the letter and read it. "Hello, we are currently holding auditions for our reality tv show, "Bad Girls Club!" Where eight girls stay in a home together and we broadcast their interactions. If you are interested in auditioning, we will be holding them in New York City!"

Cookie gasped. "They're having Bad Girls Club auditions!" She exclaimed. "Ugh, that show?" Asked Lucious. "Yes, that show." She Said nudging him. "Cookie, we don't even watch that. I heard it's just a bunch of women fighting. That's not you." Said Lucious. "Well, on the surface it isn't. Anymore." Said Cookie.

"Are you actually considering trying to get on that show?" He asked her. "I think it'll be fun.." She Said. He sighed. "Sounds like nothing but drama. eight women living in a house together?" He Said. "I say it's a good way for exposure and some extra money." Said Cookie.

"I'm going to try.." She Said. Lucious shook his head. "Relax, it's not like I'll get in anyway. Since when have I auditioned for any show?" She asked him.

Later that night, she talked more with Lucious about it. She convinced him it was nothing serious and it possibly wouldn't happen anyway.

...

2 days later, she flew to New Jersey to audition for the show. It took about a month of them asking her specific questions, running background checks, and talking to her friends and family. Even though Cookie was arrested, it wasn't for violence or murder.

...

One day she was in the kitchen, and her cell phone started ringing. She answered it quickly.

"Hello? What? Really?! Thank you!" She Said, then hanging up the phone.

"Lucious!" She called him into the kitchen. "Yeah?" He said walking in. "They said that I made the show! I start in a couple days! They're flying me to Miami!" She Said. "Cooks, seriously?" He asked her. He didn't seem excited. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'm worried for you. I just want you to be careful. I don't want anyone hurting my baby or else I'm flying over there myself." He told her.

"Lucious Relax, I went to prison they don't want these problems. But I'm not there for that anyway, I wouldn't mind meeting some friends. And I need a break from work, I want to do something with this vacation." She Said.

"How long are you staying?" He asked her. "They said 3 months.." she said. "Cooks, no..." He Said. "Relax that's only if I don't end up getting sent home for whopping ass too much. And you know I have difficulties with that." She Said.

"But I want you to win and enjoy your time.." He told her. "Don't stress, it'll be cool." She Said. "This is happening so fast." He Said. She kissed his lips. "You'll be watching me on TV. I won't forget about you." She Said. "Be careful. Don't let anybody disrespect you." He Said, giving her a kiss.