The Window.

*Cookie Is Trying To Sneak Into Lucious' office to take gullianas purse that contains her information to get her busted. She decides to sneak in through the window.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie stealth-fully snuck out to the balcony of the empire building. Her office was about 3 rooms from his. She tried her hardest not to fall down to hard when she snuck out of her window. She looked over the edge of the balcony, and nearly gagged. She was not a fav of heights. She quickly hurried across to get to lucious' office.

Her plan was to take guliannas purse and search through it to find something that could put her in the dirt forever. She couldn't stand her sneaky ass, and cookie was the only one that could see how she was trying to play everyone. That little nice girl attitude isn't buying cookie. She pulled herself up on the ledge of his window after hopping up a few times to see if it was empty inside. She opened the window and carefully climbed inside. She tried her hardest not to bruise herself.

After landing I tot eh floor with a thud, she stood up and dusted herself off. She snuck around the office, searching for the woman's purse. She looked under tables, in closets, and behind couches. Nothing. "Ugh it's gotta be in here I did not sneak and climb up in here like a damn spy for nothing." Whispered cookie. During her searching. She saw the photo of her and Lucious holding Hakeem. The old picture brought memories through cookies head. She sighed, and turned it downward so it laid flat. She was over Lucious Lyon, all she wanted was the get rid of his precious little gulianna.

About to give up, she searched in one last place; behind Lucious desk. "Aha!" Whisper shouted cookie, finally finding the woman's Gucci purse. "Mm. Mm. Mm. This is about as fake as carols shoes. Cheap hoe." Grinned cookie. She heard voices down the hallway, and quickly scurried back towards the window. She opened it, and accidentally dropped the purse out on the the balcony. Her plan was to sit it on the side ledge so nothing would fall out. Dammit. Cookie reached after it, urging to be able to grap it from the high walkway.

Her attempts were all failing. She was about to just climb out another way, when the window came down on her body, separating her top and bottom from outisde and inside. She froze. "Ow..! Oh no...oh no no no there's no way I'm stuck that only happens in the movies!" She shouted, struggling to squeeze herself through, but it was no use.

The people entered the room, deep in this conversation. Cookie just froze in place from more than likely being caught. She heard the talking stop, and she knew it was lucious and someone else. "Cookie what are you doing?" she heard him ask from the other side. "Uhh...nothing..just...uh...decided to look out of the window.." she lied, cursing herself or how dumb it sounded. "Why are you even in here, can you even get out?" he asked her. "If I could, I would, jackass." she snapped. "Hm...yeah you're in there pretty good..." he said. Cookie noticed a change in his voice. On the other side of the glass, he was admiring the amazing view of her ass. Her nice and plump backside shaking around and fully presented. "Lucious you better keep them nasty thoughts out of your head and help me!" she shouted. She just knew he was looking At her. Lucious licked his lips, and cookie felt his hands wrap around her waist, then she felt his croth pushing up against her. The lump she felt made her turn red. "Mm...yeah you're really in there. I'm trying to help you out but damn I'm not sure if it's working.." he said. She felt him pulling, but she knew he was being sneaky as well.

She felt his erection growing up against her cushion of an ass. He kneeled down, and rubbed his hands down her ass and back up to her waist continuously. She angrily groaned. "Stop!" she shouted. "Relax relax...I'm helping you.." he whispered as he shook her ass him his hand. Cookie tried to kick her way around, but it was of no use. "Stop kicking or you'll probably fall head first." he told her. She sadly knew it was true. "This ass is to big that's the problem.." he whispered. Cookie felt him peel up her dress. He was slightly shocked to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "What? No underwear cookie? Damn...you always sure was a naughty girl.." he grinned as she felt him brush his hand between her legs. "Would you look at that nookie.." he whispered, a tent appearing in his pants completely. He gently moved his hand up, and rub on her kitten. She let out a sexual but angry groan. "Lucious stoppit!" she whined like a child, kicking her legs around frantically. "Woah baby ahh..relax...relax." he gently said to her. He spit on his hand, and he rubbed on her folds. She could prevent letting out a small moan. "Mm...argh! quit!" she yelled. "Is that wetness I hear and feel?" he asked, hearing a small moist sound while he moved his hand up and down her lips. He spread her ass, and kissed her thighs. Cookie was beyond annoyed, and turned on, but mostly annoyed. She then felt another pair of hands onto her ass. They weren't lucious', they were someone else's. "Lucious WHO is that?!" she asked. "Nobody baby.." said lucious, kissing up her thigh. "Damn baby...I believe this thing got bigger since I last got to have it.." he whispered. He planted a touch slap onto her ass, she jumped as she felt the other pair of hands enter their two fingers into her. She gasped as they started to pump their fingers, and she felt a tongue onto her clit. "Ah...mm..." she moaned, closing her eyes and placing her arms on the window ledge as she closed her eyes and tilted her head up towards heaven. "Ah...ahh...." she moaned. She couldn't prevent it anymore, the moans. She felt a hand slap her ass, and shake it. "A-ah.." she moaned, and then feeling the fingers and tongue be removed. She then felt a thumb begin to rub her rosebud in circles. She felt some liquid land on it, and a finger slowly go inside. She jumped and her mouth widened. The finger went all the way inside, then slowly start to pump. Cookie let out a strained moan. She hasn't done anything anal related in awhile. She bit her lip, and she felt a tongue on her fleshy lips. "Ahh.." she moaned. She felt another finger enter into her ass and she winced in slight pain. She felt kisses along her back side, showing her to stay calm and that the person would go slow. Cookie no longer worried about who was the second person with lucious, for right now she was focussed on the intense pleasure she was feeling. "This feels good huh cooks?" she heard lucious ask. Cookie didn't answer with words, but instead a louder moan when she felt a tongue put itself onto her rosebud.

Her folds and ass were both being licked, and it drove cookie insane. The tongues slid themselves into both holes, and moved and sucked and licked on her assets. Cookie was being driven crazy. "Ahhh....mmm....! Uhmmmm..." moaned cookie, licking her lips. "O-oh my...f-feels so...ah..." she moaned. She didn't want these sensations to end. The tugging and pulling of her folds and the feeling of a warm tongue moving deeply inside her posterior made her feel amazing. "Mmmm....! Y-yeah...Nnnnmm...!" she whined. Multiple slaps and licks were left along her ass. "Ah...I'm gonna cum..d-damn...ah.." cookie moaned. She was so focused on reaching an orgasm. Once one of the people shook their face into cookies nookie, she lost it. She yelped as she reached her peak, feeling her juices pour out of her. "Mmmmmm!" she whined. She felt slaps onto her ass, and then their lips detached from her. She heard them messing with their belts.

Cookie felt a member graze against her entrance, and she braced herself. She felt it enter her and she bit her lip as she slightly winced. Her mouth dropped open, and a couple gentle strokes were done, then she began to feel the person slamming into her. At the pace that skin slapped loudly. Cookie gasped loudly and closed her eyes. "Ahhhh! Nnnggghh! Mmmm! Mm! Mmm!" she moaned. She moaned so loudly people in the next office could hear her. "Shiiit...ahhhh! Yes...!" Escaped her throat. She felt a tongue in her rosebud again, and she lost her mind at that point. "MMM...! Yesssss!" She shouted. The person slamming themselves into cookie enjoyed the view and the feeling of her wet nookie surrounding their member. They let out throaty moans and bit their lip as they pumped into her. A person tongue swirled on her rosebud, sucking and licking at every spot both inside and out.

Cookie felt a person pull out, and she let out a moan of a whine. She felt a member touch her folds. Either Lucious or the other person. She felt them enter her. It felt familiar, as if it was Lucious was Lucious but she wasn't sure. "L-lu is that you?? Ah...!" She strained. She felt a slap on her ass. "Yeah it's me this time baby." She heard him say. She couldn't resist letting out a small smile once she felt him pounding into her, a hand rubbing her slit, and a tongue swirling on her rosebud. "YEAHHH...!" She loudly whined. "Y-yes...oooh....ahhh...mmmmm! Mm! Mm!" She shouted. "Yeah...just like that baby?" He asked her. "Y-yes! Ooh yes! Ah keep pounding me..! Like that..! Keep licking my ass..! Yes!" She screamed. "I-I'm gonna cum! Don't stop I'm gonna cum!" She shouted, feeling her juices pour out of her. She panted as she hit her lip. He pulled out of her and she felt another person enter her. They started to pound. "OHHHH! Ooh! Ahh! F-fucckkk!!" She yelled. She felt so good, she could possibly cry. She felt her rosebud being fingered and licked, while her clit was played with as well. "Auuughhhhh! It feels so good...! Ah...!" She shouted. "I'm gonna cum again, mmm please! I'm gonna cum don't stop! Aughhh!!!" She pleaded, and at that moment another wave of her juices escaped her body, and covered the persons shaft. Both Lucious and the other person were covered in her juices. The person quickly pulled out, and cookie had a pause on her pleasure. Streams of liquid then sprayed onto her ass. "Fuck cookie...damn!" Moaned Lucious. He shook her ass as it was glistening in the creamy thick liquid. "Mm baby...shit...!" Lucious continued. She panted as she felt her face turn a desk red. The other person left the room, and put his member away. He wiped cookie down, and the he roughly let the stuck window up.cookie let out a breath of relief, and quickly was grabbed and turned around to face Lucious. He had a toothy grin as he bit his lip and held her. Her face was still red as she looked into his eyes. She became embarrassed, and shoved him off of her. She left out of the office and stormed down the hallway awkwardly. She went back into her own office, and she carefully climbed out of her own window, and walked back to Lucious' to grab guliannas bag. Then she climbed back into her own office. Even though what just happened was incredible, cookie will still put gulianna in the dirt. He just had sex with cookie and he's hanging around with her, I guess she knows who he wants more. Cookie still wondered, though. Who was the second person that joined Lucious?

Lucious grinned as he walked out of his office, and down the hall. "Come out man, she's gone." He said. Malcolm then turned the corner, and slightly grinned. "Damn sir, you were right..it's amazing to have sex with her." He said, Lucious chuckled and placed his hand in his shoulder. "Only I can have her, so I figured why not let you enjoy it this one time. Either way, we all loved it..." he said as hey walked down the hallway.

They hoped that cookie would get stuck in a window again.

END