Sabastion.

*Lucious Decides To Get Cookie Back For All The Times She's Played Cruel Jokes On Him.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious quickly tried to calm down his panting from the scaring Cookie just gave him. He was trying to work, and she came and scared him from behind his chair. The man almost had a damn heart attack. She laughed and walked off while he tried to recuperate. She was always doing things like this to him, and he was getting tired of it. He had a way he could get her back...real good.

He began to film what reaction his wonderful payback would get from her. "This is Sebastian." He said grinning into the camera as he held a giant lobster he had in his hand. He got it from a fresh seafood shop that was in a nearby china town. He couldn't wait to experience the wonderful revenge of getting her back.

He walked towards the bathroom where Cookie was showering. "We're gonna see how she likes it when she meets you.." Lucious said to the lobster, who just stared at him. He slowly and quietly opened the door, and crept inside. He waited a couple seconds, then he quickly moved the shower curtain back and placed the lobster inside with her. Cookie gasped and began to scream at the top of her lungs.

"AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING! WHAT THE FU-AHHHHHHHH LUCIOUS STOP!" She screamed hopping out of the shower while the lobster crawled around inside it. She quickly rubbed a towel and she yelled at him. "TURN THAT DAMN CAMERA OFF!" She Shouted as he laughed walking backing away so she could leave the bathroom. She walked out and towards their bedroom. He grabbed the lobster out of the bathroom and cornered her in their bedroom. "LUCIOUS STOP IT OH MY GOD STOP!!! AHHHHH STOP GET THAT SHIT AWA- AHHHH!" She screamed running under it and out of the room with the towel partially on her. "I see that ass jiggling baby!" He called after her. She gave him the bird and wrapped the towel more around her as she ran into the kitchen while he followed her. "Say hi to Sebastian baby- HELL NO IM NOT SAYING HI TO SHIT GET THAT THE HELL OUT OF HERE! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" She Shouted. "It's just a lobster- ITS GONNA BE DINNER IF YOU DON'T GET IT THE FUCK OUT!" She yelled at him.

She went back into the bathroom to shower, and she locked the door. He slowly approached it and he stuck a pair of scissors into the key hole, he slowly unlocked the door. "Damn that actually worked..!" He whispered as he went to go get the lobster. "She's back in the shower, and I'm doing this again." He laughed. He grabbed Sebastian and he walked back towards the bathroom. He stood on top of the toilet and held it over her head. "What- AHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT GET IT OUT AHHHHH!!! AAHHH! GET OUT I LOCKED THE DAMN DOOR!" She Shouted. He started laughing. He put it back in the shower with her. "AHHHHH!" She Shouted running out again. She ran into the living room and she was so scared she even peed a little. "Baby did you just pee a little bit?" He asked her laughing. "YES BECAUSE YOUR YELLA ASS KEEPS ON PLAYING GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE LUCIOUS!" She yelled. He ran towards her with the lobster and she tried to go around him. She then slips and falls onto the floor, into her own little drops of pee. Lucious started laughing so hard he almost started choking. "WHAT THE HELL MAN!" She shouted. She got up and started hitting him. "IF YOU DONT STOP IM BEATING YOU AND THAT LOBSTERS ASS!" She screamed going back into the bathroom slamming the door and getting back in the shower. He just stood in the corner still laughing. "Her little mad ass...!" He laughed harder. "Good job Sebastian, we got her ass.." Said Lucious, giving a fist bump to one of the claws.

Cookie might be done with playing pranks on Lucious for awhile...

End.

Hope you liked it! Please leave suggestions! I know this was requested a very long time ago but I started and just didn't finish haha.