Hot Tub.

*Part Two To "The Singing And Dancing Cookie". Cookie Has An Album Go Gold, And Lucious Invites Her To Hakeem's Penthouse To Celebrate.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie yelled in appreciation to her fans after finishing her song on the stage of Leviticus. "Thank you! Thank you so much! To the empire!" She Shouted, running down to touch all of their hands. "Cookie! Cookie! Cookie! To the empire!" The crowd shouted back.

Before she walked off of the stage, Lucious walked out, a microphone in his hand. "Wonderful performance, amazing.." he said to her. "I have an announcement, and I have incredible news for our performer tonight." He said. "Cookie has had her recent album 'Golden' too the charts and go gold!" He said. She gasped and covered her mouth in surprise. The crowd roared loudly, each part of the club showing their appreciation for her.

"Congratulations, Cookie.." Said Lucious. He gave her a hug, something he usually did to show appreciation to his artists. She smiled and spoke to her fans. "Thank you so much, I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you all. Each and every one of you help me to get closer to you and my passion, I will continue to make music that you'll love! To the empire!" She Said. The audience screamed in happiness.

She walked off of the stage, while Lucious was behind her. Her friends hugged her tightly. "I'm so happy for you!" They Shouted. While the girls showed embrace, Lucious grabbed a bottle of Champagne.

Cookie was dressed in black pants, long black hair, and a black shirt with embroidery.

She did a victory dance with her friends

She did a victory dance with her friends. While she did so, Lucious good back in the shadows, he rested his arm on the bar. His eyes roamed from Cookies shoes all the way up to the back of her head. He licked his lips. He shook himself out of his glaring. Her friends soon left the room so that she could change her clothing. Lucious left out with them. He whispered in her ear and handed her a piece of paper that said an address. "Meet me here at eight. Dress comfortably." He whispered, then exiting. She looked confused.

...

At eight fifteen that night, Cookie knocked on the door of the building. The door opened up after a small delay. She walked into the large penthouse. She saw a hot tub, a pool table, couches and bars and coffee tables. Not to mention liquor. She saw Lucious behind the door.

She was dressed in leggings and a T-shirt. "That's your idea of dressing comfortably?" He asked her. "You didn't specify, what did you want? Lingerie?" She asked. He grinned, closing the door behind him. She looked around the place. "Is this yours?" She asked.

"No, it belongs to my son. But he's on tour." He told her. "Oh.." was all she said. "I think we should celebrate." He told her. "Celebrate what?" She asked. He was dressed in a black robe. "You're album going gold.." he said. "Oh, really?" She asked. "Yes really." He said. "But I think you need to get a little bit more comfortable before we celebrate." He said. She smirked.