Can't Get Over You.

*Cookie And Lucious Finally Get Remarried And Anika Is At The Wedding. Anika And Cookie Used To Date And Secretly Still Have Unknown Feelings For Eachother. I Forgot Who Requested This Because It's Been So Long Lol.*

3rd Person POV

Today is the day. The day that all of the things in the past are forgotten, and the war between the lion and lioness has finally sustained. Today is the day that lucious and cookie lyon, finally get married again. The day that there will be no more fighting, arguing, or hate. The day that they all can act like a real family. The chapel was decorated in all white, the guest count was full, and lucious stood up on the right side of the alter. Sweat rolling down his face, hands as well, breath fresh, suit fresh, and hair slicked all to the back. They longed for this day, doubting that it'll ever arrive with the fighting and all of the separating they've been through.

Everything was fine, that was yet until the debutante herself walked into the room. Lucious froze, in complete surprise and anger. His mind wondered why she would even show her face after the history of him, her, and cookie with her. Yes, cookie and anika used to date. What they had wasn't expected to be serious at first, but it ended up meaning a lot more that that over time. Soon, their relationship was loyal and committing. Cookie loved her. Fell in love with her, deeply. Anika most likely felt the same. Sadly, their relationship had to end after empire had the risk of finding out. If empire would have known, cookie would be set on blast and her career would have been in grave danger. So anika had to do the hardest thing. Break it off with cookie. Cookie became depressed, and went into a state of starving herself, self harming herself, and worse. She didn't get out if bed, shower, or eat. All she did was cry. She didn't talk to anyone, and didn't call anyone, only slept in her bed, underneath her satin sheets, with the lights off. Dead silence. It was horrible..cookie never acting that way over a break up...she didn't even come that close to acting like that when lucious divorced her while she was behind bars. Then afterwards, anika quit her job and moved away, so that she wouldn't have to see cookie anymore. She thought it was best to let cookie live in peace, if only she knew that cookie was tearing herself up. Of course anika felt terrible, and went through some of the same similar stages cookie went through, but with cookie it was worse. She hasn't felt in love with someone in 17 years. She didn't want lucious anymore, and once she fell in love with her enemy, she thought they would stay that way. But she was wrong, and figured no one would ever leave her again. Sadly, anika broke her heart.

Soon, lucious had discovered cookies condition after the break up, and for the first time, she opened up to him about their secret relationship. Instead of judging her, he decided to comfort her. Soon, they became close like they used to be, and yet again, relapsed. Now they're here now, with lucious clenching his fist for anika leaving cookie the way she did...

Anika sat in the rows, with her head tilted down, attempting to hide her face. She knew that if she were to be noticed, problems would arise. She didn't care about lucious seeing her, but it was cookie, that she needed to prevent from making eye contact with. Lucious stared at her ready to choke her, and tell her to leave and never come back like she intended to do a year ago.

"This is it. Nothing can ruin this day." cookie announced to herself, adjusting her long and pearly white wedding dress. "You really ready for this?" asked her oldest sister, Candice. "Of course I am. That's the man of my dreams up there. Sure we've been at each others throats for awhile, but we've always been there for eachother." she told her...

The chiming music started to play, and lucious stood up on the alter, panting and eyeballing anika, who still didn't raise her head. She kept it low as her long red slim fitting dress sat upon her curves. Then appeared cookie. She slowly walked down the aisle, with her arm entwined with Andre's. She had no parents left, or uncles, or aunts, so all she had were her sons and sisters. Her sisters and sons took their place by the alter. Once lucious saw her, his heart skipped a beat. It's like all the memories started to flood through his head once again. Except, when they got married before, they were 16, and they didn't have a ceremony. They did it right in the backyard of an abandoned building...