The Condo.

*Cookie And Lucious Are At Home, And Candace Confronts Lucious About Cookies Secret Condo She's Been Keeping From Him."

3rd Person POV

Lucious And Cookie cuddled comfortably together on their large brown couch, staring up at the television. They discussed the events on the screen  slightly through mumbles.

Their doorknob let off a loud ring throughout the mansion. Cookie groaned, and sat up straight. Lucious did so as well. Juanita went to the door, gently swinging it open.

On loud Armani heels stomped in her oldest sister; Candace. She walked into the living room, and stood in front of the couple with a file in her hand. "Hey Candace- Lucious I have something to show you." Replied Candace, cutting off Cookie mid sentence.

The atmosphere became stiff and awkward. Cookie then looked down at the folder. She felt herself gets chills, but there was no way that Candace would come here to attempt to expose her sister. What had gone on between them hadn't been THAT bad after all. Not bad enough to come to this.

"Candace what's that?" Asked Cookie, slightly feeling her heart sink. Candace only looked at her with a face of anger. What had gone on between these two was a very detailed event. But simple to summarize.

Around 2 or 3 weeks before this day, Candace was giving signs of receiving physical mistreatment. When she was around her sisters she appeared jittery and had slight bruises on her wrists.

Cookie and Carol had suspicions, but left it alone. Once day, Candace's ex husband came into cookies home, demanding for his house keys back that he assumed Candace took in order to prevent him from entering their own home.

Their adult son, Franklin stepped up to give him the keys. When Candace's husband stepped towards her, Candace backed away showing some sort of sign of fear. Cookie and Carol figured they knew that Candace was being hurt by him.

Once Candace went back home, Cookie and Carol decided to investigate her home themselves. As they approached the home, they heard Candace let out a shrill cry of pain.

They ran inside to see Candace being hit, but not by her Ex-husband. But rather by her son Franklin. He had his mother on the floor, kicking her in her stomach as she cried in pain through her swollen and bloodily bruised face.

Her sisters ran inside alarmed, and attempted to pull Franklin from her. He became violent, hitting back at Cookie and Carol. Cookie had come to a conclusion that the boy may be off, and not very well in the head. She called the police.

After Franklin was arrested, Candace was in pure distress. She became upset with Cookie and Carol. She didn't want her son to be exposed about his poor mental health.

Awhile later after the event, Cookie went back to Candace's house to make amends. Candace wasn't up for it, and told her a sickening story of how her son no longer remembered her. That they had him strapped in a mental hospital on so much medication. She didn't forgive Cookie at all, and took jabs at her nephew, Andre. She scoffed Cookie for never thinking to call the police on her own oldest son who had many outbursts due to his bipolar disorder.

...

So Candace decided to expose her own sister out of animosity. To get even.

And that's why she decided to tell her about something she's been hiding on-

"256 Mercer..what's this?" Asked Lucious, reading through the file that Candace put onto his lap.

"You turned my family upside down, and now it's my turn to return the favor." Said Candace, And Cookies face grew still as stone.