Dil

Dan's PoV
We're uploaded a new Dil video tonight. I busy myself making the thumbnail and title whilst Phil does his live show. I hear him laughing and it makes me smile, my YouNows never seen that funny, if I'm honest. Everyone just spams the chat with the topics I don't want to talk about.
I hit upload whilst I make the finishing touches and laugh to myself. As if we wore suits to our virtual son's wedding?
But I can't help but feel kind of lonely at the same time. If I'm celebrating this games wedding, what does that mean my life is? I have Phil, but who else? A couple of friends I see rarely. My companion is a character I made.
I brush the thoughts to one side as I hear Phil finishing his YouNow in the living room. I head to join him, bringing my macbook with me so I can check the uploading is going smoothly.

I have the MacBook propped up on the kitchen counter whilst I cook dinner. I'm making some Indian curry, since I know Phil likes it and I'm pretty decent cooking it. I think Phil said that I'm TABINOF. I'm still watching the upload and I complain loudly to myself about how long YouTube videos take to upload. Eventually Phil walks in.
"Do you need me to rice check?" I know he's trying to wind me up because of my cooking and questions younow.
"Shut up!" I laugh, without making eye contact. I'm not sure I can look at him right.
I serve it up and we head to the table to eat. I pick at my food, not too hungry. Again, the MacBook is there, still uploading.
"Are you okay?" Phil asks, and I understand why he's worrying.
"I'm fine. Just tired," I say, finally looking at him and smiling, "I didn't sleep that well yesterday."
"Existential crisis?"
"Something like that."
"If you need me at all in the night, come find me."
He seems so genuinely concerned I could cry.
"I know."
But I know I won't.
The Dil video is up and the views are starting to fly up. I'm so happy for me and Phil. And Dil and Tabitha, of course. Maybe one day that could be me and Phil, getting married. Maybe not in a white dress though.
---------------------------------------------
AN- It's Cherry again. I'm not sure what this chapter was, I know it's pretty crap. I was talking to Lemon earlier and I was wondering if anybody has any ideas about where to take this fic? We're trying to do a "imagine this could be happening right now" kind of thing, hence the Dil uploades and YouNows, but please leave any suggestions about what we could do, if you care enough. Thank you to anyone reading this, it means a lot to us :)