Waking

Dan's PoV
I wish Phil would tell me what the dream was about. It's incredibly frustrating; he seemed so sad and happy, but I don't know what it was.
I didn't tell him that he was talking in his sleep. He kept saying "yes" before he woke up and was laughing about pancakes and subscribing. Oh well.

Phil's making pancakes, again. He seemed so upset I offered him his favourite food: a pancake breakfast followed by a movie, cuddling and popcorn. I should work on a danisnotonfire video, but it can wait.

I did mention on my younow yesterday that everything begins today, and I would quite enjoy watching the comments and tweets., but old Philly is more important I guess.

Once he's made the pancakes, we watch Avatar; me and Phil really like it. Once we've finished with breakfast, I turned to Phil.
"Are you sure you don't want to talk about that dream?" I ask.
"It's not important."
"Okay."
We sit in silence for a bit before Phil speaks again.
"Dan?"
I turn to look at him and Phil kissed me. I still struggle accepting that. Phil Lester is kissing me. He moves his arms to around my neck and I pull him closer, before breaking away when our kiss became salty.
"Phil.. What's wrong?" I ask, noticing Phil's tears spilling out of his eyes. He turns away from me.
"I don't know." He looks at me again and smiles really big. I'm so worried now, he's been acting weird lately anyway.
"Your really cute when your worried." He says and I smile and I feel the red creep into my cheeks. He links his fingers through mine and traced circles on my hand with his thumb. I'm playing with his hair and twirling it into coils around my finger before letting it bounce back.
"Can we have the movie and cuddles now?" He asks when the episode of avatar has finished.
I smile and I know Phil's smiling and staring at me, even though I'm not looking.
"Definitely. What do you want to watch?"
---------------------------------------------
AN- Lemon, chose the film carefully ;P

Thanks to everyone reading! Xx