Teardrops

Dan's PoV
"Hey? Dan? You okay?" He's saying through his own tears, we're both literally sobbing on each other, for no real reason.
"I'm fine," I say, wiping the my nose on the sleeve of my jumper, "I don't know, I'm just proud of us. We've got a documentary coming out, another book, we've been on a tour. It's so crazy. You could have told 12 year old Dan this, he would have shit himself, but it's real and your real and-" Phil cuts me off.
"Let's not get emotional, Danny. Or I might have to kiss you to stop you talking."
"Go for it."
H leans in and softly kisses me on the lips, it's quick but it lingers. I want more from him, but he just winks and leaves the room.

About 5 minutes later he comes back with two hot chocolates.
"What's that for?" I smile at him, my face stiff from tears.
"It's Autumn!" He looks so happy, it's adorably hilarious.
I laugh and take my hot chocolate.
"We have marshmallows, don't we?"
"We did..."
I roll my eyes. "PHIL."
"I can't be trusted!"
I pull and angry face. He's also but a candle on, which is so strong.
"Phil?"
He looks at me and I feel sick with happiness. "Yeah?"
"I can't breathe. The candle."
"Oh, right." He stands up to blow it out. I laugh, because it's too strong for our tiny London apartment. I actually think he could gas us, but Phil loves his scented products.
We're watching Food Wars. Well, I'm watching Food Wars. Phil's watching me. I turn to look at him and he quickly looks away, at the TV. I move my hand to interlace with his and he squeezes it, without talking his eyes of the screen. I look at him, to realise he's bright pink. He doesn't even look at me, but he releases his hand from min end wraps an arm around my shoulders. I lean into him and smile, tucking my legs up and I tear up again. I shrug to myself and blame the crying on the sleepless nights giving over reactive emotions. I think we're sleeping in my bed tonight.
---------------------------------------------
AN- it's Cherry :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's not great but I'm really tired and I can't do physics and aah. I don't know if anyone knows this girl, but I'm giving a little shoutout to singer/songwriter Sings'N'Things on YouTube- if you like singers like tøp or dodie Clark, you will probably like her she's amazingly talented and I'm obsessed with her songs atm so yes that's that okay bye xx