IX

'Lost in life. Lost in life. Lost in you. Lost in you.'

Hoseok heard those words echoing in his head over and over again. Shit. He had never noticed. Never had he imagined he could fall this deep. Hoseok got out of his bed in a hurry. He ran over to his door, opened it in a hurry and rushed into the bathroom. This couldn't happen. Not to him. Not now. He promised something. He couldn't believe it. He ignored Namjoon's, Yoongi's and Taehyung's stares which followed him until he shut the door of the bathroom after he entered. What should he do? What should he do? He was out of his mind. He started searching for his sleeping pills, maybe sleep would calm him down. It took him whole ten minutes to remember that Jin owned them now and he had no more left. Hoseok looked everywhere in the bathroom, grabbing his own hair and messing it up completely. What should he do? He looked at the sink, maybe water would help. He splashed ice cold water into his face and panted heavily. Then suddenly there was a knocking at the door.
"Hobi, you alright?" Namjoon asked. Namjoon. He was worried. Hoseok could hear it in his voice. 'There's so much emotion in his voice. Too much.' Hoseok thought while slightly panicking. He walked up and down the bathroom, ruffling his hair, messing it up even worse if that was even possible. Namjoon knocked again and Hoseok knew if he didn't answer they would think the worst again.
"J-just a moment!" Hoseok begged.
"Hobi, what happened? May I come in?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok looked at the door in shock and shook his head. He then blinked, realizing Namjoon couldn't see it.

"N-No, I almost finished. Don't worry!" Hoseok hurried himself to say. God, he was so screwed. How could this happen? 'Okay Hoseok. This came unexpected. However! You have a damn job to do! So get yourself together!' Hoseok muttered to himself. He needed another five minutes to finally calm down. He then walked over to the door, opened it and found himself in front of Namjoon. Namjoon looked at him, worried. Namjoon wanted to say something, but Hoseok decided to smile at him, just to make him shut up. Namjoon did shut up. Because of the smile he forgot what he wanted to ask. Hoseok walked to his room again, shutting the door behind him. He hurried over to his bed and lay down again. He seriously had a problem.

[ taehyung ]

Taehyung had watched Hoseok rushing into the bathroom. He had blinked in confusion as the older had shut the door behind him with a loud 'bang'. He had wanted to get up to check on Hoseok, but Namjoon had signaled him that he would go. Taehyung let Namjoon go on his own. In the meantime Yoongi had moved himself over to Taehyung, putting his right arm around Taehyung's shoulders to comfort him. Together they had watched Namjoon knocking at the door. At some point of time Hoseok had come out and then he had already been gone back to his room. All of them were equally confused. They looked at each other, but nobody understood. Taehyung laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He noticed Namjoon's stares, but Taehyung didn't think much about it.

"I should check on him." Namjoon then said. Taehyung looked up at him again and shook his head slightly while hugging Yoongi around his waist.
"No, I'll go this time." Taehyung smiled at both of them and got up. Yoongi looked up at him and Taehyung looked at him. They looked into each other's eyes and Taehyung could swear he saw something in Yoongi's eyes, but it was gone as fast as it appeared. Yoongi dropped his gaze onto his hands. Taehyung then went over to Hoseok's door, he knocked and after some seconds passed he just entered, without waiting for Hoseok's 'okay'.

Hoseok was in his bed, buried under his blanket. Taehyung went over to his bed and pulled it away until he found Hoseok's face.
"You spend pretty much time in beds. Don't you want to get up and dance?" Taehyung asked while smiling at the older. He caressed Hoseok's cheek and continued to smile. Hoseok looked up into the younger's eyes. Hoseok sat up and smiled a little at Taehyung.
"I do wanna dance. But today would have been a bad idea. After all our little Kookie could be alone with Jiminnie." Hoseok explained. He was sure Taehyung had noticed as well. And Taehyung really had. He looked at Hoseok.
"So I wasn't the only one expecting that?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok just nodded as an answer. Taehyung sighed a little. He did feel hurt, but since he felt the same there was no point in being mad at the maknae.