Sneaky Dylan

Chapter 5

*End of school*

Aiden's P.O.V.
"You're not really helping Dylan, calling me a pussy isn't going to help."  I say anxiously biting my nails.  I swore Dylan was planning something mischievous because of the look on his face, it always appeared just before the worst plan in the world.  "Callie, Ai.."  Dylan started before I put him in a head lock without hesitation, covering his mouth.  "Uh, Nothing."  I said trying to look as casual as possible.  She was clearly flustered, but after a minute she replied "I think I'll be the judge of that, Dylan what did you want to say?"  Callie's eyes staring at me with a smirk tugging at her lips.  "Cou...ou...et...go...oh...e?"  Dylan said under my hand, his words muffling.  I locked eyes with him pleading him not to tell her, I released my hand.  Callie still waiting with her hands on her hips, nearly laughing at me-did she already know?  I started blushing, Fuck, "Please."  I begged, I might've well been on my knees.  I could see Callie's cheeks turning a slight tint pink as she looked at the ground, shit I was staring.  "Pussy."  Dylan said under his breath, referring to me taking baby steps.  Unlike him I don't just ask bluntly to go out, these things take time but, I felt like I was in love, in awe of her personality, geekiness and sportiness-as well as her physique.

Callie's P.O.V.
As I was walking out with my new friends Rebecca and Milly (Amelia) I notice Dylan with an unamused expression on his face glancing at Aiden.  I'm organising to catch up with them in the weekend, probably a sleepover watching Netflix and eating junk food when Dylan calls "Callie, Ai.." I snapped my head over saying a quick goodbye to the girls and I see Aiden put him in a head lock and, covering his mouth.  "Uh, Nothing." Aiden says, nothing my ass.  "I think I'll be the judge of that, Dylan what did you want to say?"  I say laughing a little as Aiden's eyes light up, begging Dylan not to tell me.  Starting to wonder why I put my hands on my hips.  As I realised why Aiden was begging, I looked at the ground and could feel my cheeks warming to my thoughts.  Dylan broke the silence by saying, "I was just going to tell you that Aiden was wondering if you needed a ride."  I could feel Aiden's gaze falling on me, his eyes filled with relief.  "Uh, okay."  Looking behind me the girls had already gone and Dylan said something to Aiden and stared at him full of glee.

On the ride home we talked about random stuff and I found out his mum died and not until now realised he didn't tell me how, but I got an overwhelming feeling he despises his dad and he never gave a reason why.  I told him about my dad and he seemed liked he really cared and payed full attention to me, listening to me attentatively.  When we got to my house I found myself leaning in to kiss his cheek, but that sneaky, quirky bastard turned his face and ended up kissing me on the lips.  I felt how soft his lips were and how our lips moved in sync, they welded perfectly together.  Pulling away I was curious at to what Dylan was trying to say at school, but that thought went away as soon as he pointed to the window.  I slowly turned seeing my mum looking out the window smiling and waving, my jaw dropped and my cheeks flushed red.  Aiden turned my head to face him, pecking my lips.  He slowly said, rubbing the back of his neck "Uh, do you uh wanna you know, be uh my girlfriend?" He asked really nervous.  I pecked his cheek and said "I'll think about it." Smiling I turned around to face my mum.  "I'll tell you tomorrow." I turned on my heels seeing my mum waving bye to Aiden while he glanced at me jaw hanging with open.  "Muuum." I groaned, "You're so embarrassing!  I'm going to my room."  Speeding up the staircase I locked my door and lazily collapsed onto my bed thinking about him.  The cute, comforting, vulnerable, quirky, sporty, sly bastard.