The Truth

Chapter 9

Callie's P.O.V.
"What's wrong?"  He asked with slight worry in his tone and kissed my temple.  What did I ever to do deserve him.  "It's Julia."  I said, itching with annoyance.  "The thing was I didn't worry too much about my dad, just wondered how she knew.  But, what did bother me was..."  I said hesitantly.  I could feel his eyes watching me attentativly and knew he was furrowing his eyebrows at what I was saying.  "She said that you were hers, her future husband.  I couldn't help but believe her, I don't deserve you, you're so kind and caring yet so passionate and quirky."  I said, it was breaking me.  I love you, I forgot to add.  He just held me closer to him and turned my head with his fingers.  "I feel the same, dammit.  I love you Callie.  I don't know why but I feel the need to have you, without you I'm nothing, I feel nothing no emotion.  Apart from Dylan, he always makes me laugh."  I chuckled at the last bit and shoved my face into his neck.  "I love you too." I said quietly in his ear and shoved my face into his neck again, blushing.

Aiden's P.O.V.
After a while I heard small snores coming from in between my arms.  She fell asleep.  turning off the TV, I checked the time (it was, |2:57|pm).  School's nearly over and Dylan will be back soon, to annoy the hell out of me.  I glanced down seeing her face up against my chest, her startling body glided over the couch perfectly and her hair falling beautifully down the couch like a waterfall reflecting the sun.  When I rested my chin on top of her head, I heard keys rattling and knew that Dylan was home.  I didn't want to wake her so I peered over the side of the couch and gave him the evils as soon as he walked through the door while pressing my finger against my lip-to tell him to be quiet.  Of course he did the opposite, "I'm home!" He yelled for the whole world to know.  "Mmmh." She groaned and woke up.  "Oh, shit."  Dylan said, his smirk slipping off his face.  "Hey." She said groggily.  "Hey."  I said turning back to her and smiling.  She just hid her face into my shirt, while yelling at Dylan.  "Why did you have to be so loud and turn the light on."  I knew she was playing with him.  "S-sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping."  She just started laughing, I told her about his fear of girls when they were having their beauty sleep, in the car-when I dropped her home the first day of school.  She must've remembered.  "Hahaha, Dylan you were shit scared, the look on your face was priceless."  I said pointing at his face.  God I love her, even more now, that she can embarrass my best friend so easily.  "Yea, yea shut up."  Dylan said slightly annoyed.  "Is it alright if I stay here tonight, my mum's got a night shift and I don't really like being alone in big houses at night."  She said pouting a little.  "Fine, but text your mum saying you'll be having a sleepover at a friends or something."  She smiled and nodded, looking into my eyes with lust.