Girls Night

Chapter 16

Callie's P.O.V.
The girls and I are probably just going to watch TV all night, I wonder as I'm setting up for tonight. Just then, I hear a knock on the door. "Hello?" A relatively familiar voice says. "I'll answer it!" I shout, to my mum-who's in the kitchen. I swing the door open with curiosity, then I realise it's Julia and her minions-including Rebecca. I peered behind them seeing a red Audi convertible, why spend... My thoughts were interrupted when the devil spoke. "We came for the sleepover!" Julia squealed sarcastically. My eyebrows furrowed at how they knew, but then I realised that Rebecca would've told them. "Sorry, you guys weren't invited." I said matching Julia's amount of sarcasm and slammed the door shut.

"Who was that." My mum asked as she poked her head around the side of the kitchen wall to try and see me. "No one." I said, sounding annoyed. She knew I was lying but didn't argue with me. There was another knock on the door, I didn't answer it the the first time. The third time the knocked, I opened it annoyed and expected it to be Julia and her minions again. But it was non other than my best friend Milly, I embraced her in with my arms. She nervously laughed and pulled back, "What was that for?" She laughed and even snorted. "Who's that?" My mum asked.
"Mum, this is my friend Milly." I said shouting through the house. "Hi, Milly." My mum shouted.
"Hey, Ms. Rafael." She shouted. I was a slightly surprised by her response. I even jumped. I always took her for the quiet one. I see a shadow behind her and I see Jordan coming up behind her-she let herself in, luggage and all.

"Mmmmm, that smells really good. Wait... Is it Pepperoni Pizza, I am totally not obsessed with it." She said clearing her throat at the end. While unconsciously moving toward the wofting cheesy pepperoni smell lingering through the house. Milly and I just laughed. "What are you girls doing."
"Nothing, Mum." I said turning to walk into the lounge, after Jordan and her fail attempt to restrict her self from running to the kitchen. Laughing beside me was Milly, when we got to the lounge, Milly jumped on the couch like a dog and when I went to sit down she just lay casually on the couch.

 Laughing beside me was Milly, when we got to the lounge, Milly jumped on the couch like a dog and when I went to sit down she just lay casually on the couch

So, she gave me no choice I grabbed the remote off the side table and sprawled over her tiny figure, crushing her underneath my fat ass.