Interrogation time

Chapter 19

Dylan's P.O.V.
I pull off my beanie, but Milly doesn't looks surprised. "Why are you here?" Aiden started asking the questions after he took off Callie's duct tape, that was covering her mouth. "Um... Hm... I don't know, can I leave. Oh, wait I can't because you tied my feet up and strapped me to a chair." She said smiling sarcastically. Elijah whispered something in Jordan's ear and she blushed. I looked at him, so that he could ask a question. "Um... Who's idea was it to do this?" He asked a bit unsure of what to ask, taking the duct tape off Jordan's mouth. "It was yours to tie me to a chair and tackle me." She said looking innocent while shrugging her shoulders. "Do you want to go on a date with me? Watch a movie or something?" I asked, directing the question to Milly, shoving my hands in my pockets while staring at the ground then Milly said "O-only if y-you have popcorn."
"Milly, what about us?" Callie said looking at Jordan and Milly. "Oh, and let my friends come." I slowly untied Milly, being careful not to hurt her, looked up at Aiden and shrugged with a smug look on my face. "Fine." Aiden said, then came over to me and whispered "I know Callie will try to run away as soon as I untie her."
"I'll be right back, I have the perfect thing." I returned in less than a minute and handed him some real handcuffs as well as the key. He shoved them in his trouser pocket and untied Callie while attaching her wrist with his using the hand cuffs. She just rolled her eyes and directed him to the couch where the rest of us were.