Bridal Style

Chapter 13

Callie's P.O.V.
Milly, Rebecca and I all sit in our usual spot in the cafeteria.  With, the boys.  I realise Elijah strolling over with one arm draped around a stunning, jaw dropping girl.  She had sparkling brown eyes, wavy hair with dark brown roots and blonde tips.  As they neared the table, I could hear her feet shuffling against the concrete floor and she kept on looking up at Elijah anxiously.  "Hey, who's your friend?"   Dylan said with and eyebrow arched, staring into Elijah's eyes sharing who knows what-the boys have this thing where they communicate with their eyes and eyebrows, it's weird.  "My name's Jordan, no offense to anyone that likes ballet or make up, I hate both, like despise them."  I couldn't help myself, I just stood up and embraced her in my arms, eyes watering with joy, thank goodness "Rebecca was going to force me to... Wear mascara!"  I said like it was a crime.
"Hahaha, wow!  So, who is this monster?"  She said exaggerating the last word, gasping.  "Guilty as charge."  Rebecca said from Dylan's side, slightly raising her hand.  Milly just stayed quiet, giggling at our banter.  There wasn't enough space for Jordan to sit, so I decided to crush Aiden with my boney ass.  He wouldn't mind.  "Oh, and this is Milly, she is obsessed with academics.  Just warning you."  I said looking at Milly as she smiled shyly.  She was sitting next to Ben. As Elijah sat next to Aiden and I Jordan sat in between him and Rebecca.  We talked about random stuff, then a thought sprung into my mind, "When's football trials?"
"2 weeks."  Elijah said, "You thinking of trialing babe?"  He asked Jordan before she could answer she was was rudely interrupted by the bell.  As I went to get up off Aiden's lap, something held me down by the waist.  Pouting playfully, I looked into Aiden's eyes his looked sad.  "Whaat?"  I said.  "Can I please go to class."  I moaned.
"Okay."  He said too simply and in one smooth motion swooped me up and carried me all the way to Health.  "Mr. Carter please put Ms. Rafael down, save it for the big day."  I started laughing, but Aiden just put me down carefully with a sad look in his eyes as well as a pout tugging at his bottom lip while kissing my forehead, before he turned to join his mates at the back.