Reunited

Chapter 6
👆Callie's outfit:

*The next day*

Callie's P.O.V.
I wake up with a smile plastered on my face-I didn't even have dinner last night. "Morning sunshine." My mum says as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. "Morning." I chirped happily like the morning birds perched on the fence.

"So, are you going to tell me anything, about you know." My mum said with a wink. "Muum, we don't go out, well..."
"He seems like a nice boy, I should invite him over some time for lunch." My mum said not acknologing what I'd just said while planning for the supposedly near future. "Yeah, yeah." I said cleaning my dishes and walking to the bathroom to take a shower. After I'm all ready my phone buzzes notifying me that I got a text, glancing at the number I didn't recognise. It read I'm picking you up in about two minutes, yours truly Aiden. 😊😜
Okay, I said mentally walking out the door Aiden's white Audi M6 was parked across the street. To my surprise I saw Aiden and Dylan walking out of the house directly opposite me. As Aiden's eyes met mine, his warmed and his lips parted as if to say something. "Yo, you two lovebirds." Dylan said cheekily grinning catching us out and both Dylan and I looked down at our feet blushing. I got into the side of the car, Dylan was driving while Aiden and I sat in the back, his hand on my thigh. "So..." Aiden said breaking the silence. "I'm still not sure if uh you..."
"Yes, I do." I said quietly in his ear then kissing his cheek. A sigh of relief quickly exited my now 'boyfriends' lips.

I couldn't believe that Aiden Carter was my boyfriend, lacing our hands together I asked what he had first and second period. He smiled and said Physics and Maths. As I leant in to tell him that I also had Maths second period, he caught me by surprise... Cupping my cheek, while he locked his lips to mine. Slowly breaking away I whispered that I also had math. Dylan then spoiling Aiden's small talk announcing that we were at school.

Dylan's P.O.V.
That kiss was fucking hot, when did they become so close? "We're at school." I said. While Aiden and Callie broke apart and went their separate ways for first period, I quickly asked when the fuck did they go out, when did Aiden ask her out? "While, to cut it short I kind of cheated and then I finally got the balls to ask her out and she only said yes today, oh and her mum saw us kiss yesterday."
"Her mum!" I exclaimed. "Wow, she must really like..." I was cut off by the bell, I had to quickly run off to English Literature, while he went to Physics.