Three bitchcateers

Chapter 7

Callie's P.O.V.
As I left Maths, Aiden said he would meet me at the table-he just needed to catch up with Dylan. On my way to the cafeteria, the same girl that was eyeing me down after the football match yesterday approached me, with two of her other friends. I like to call them the three bitchcateers. "Hey, you're Callie right?" The one that always gives me the evils said. "My name's Julia."
"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked sounding slightly annoyed. I just want to eat-with my friends. "Well, to put it simple." A blonde bitch said-one of Julia's minions. "You can't rock on up, with your perfect everything and steal Julia's 'future' husband."
"I'm confused." I said plainly.
"Aiden he's mine, oh and guess what you're mummy isn't here to save you now." Hissing, every word sputtered with venom. Julia is a BITCH, I thought to myself. How dare she foreshadow my mum helping us get away from my dad, how the fuck did she know. I was exasperated, hatred boiling in the pit of my stomach, running through my bones. But, I kept my composure. "Sorry, I'm busy can I ignore you some other time, thanks that'd be greatly appreciated." I said, swearing she could see firey flames in my eyes as I was gritting my teeth and sarcastically smiling. Yet, she only returned them. Fight fire with fire. "Oh really, are you busy trying to find your friends or sulk in the bathroom about how dad could find you and hurt or even kill, mummy." Said Kaitlyn, a girl with ginger hair, freckles covering face and her big, caramel eyes. God I hate her and her little minions, I bet if she did enough research to find that out, she would know that I did boxing and do street fighting because she's asking for it. As I brush past her she puts one of her minions puts her foot out while I step over it, but then turn on my heels and wack my fist in the side of queen b's jaw. "Oops. Sorry, your head was in the way of my fist." I said sarcastically as she was sprawled across the floor, astonishment written across her face as she held her jaw and her lips trembled while her minions just stood not knowing what to do.

Walking straight up to my table, all eyes were on me. I didn't feel like eating I'd lost my appetite. Playing with the ends of my hair Austin asked, kind of nervously. "Where did you learn to punch, like that?" Adding a little chuckle at the end he looked at me with his green eyes and black hair falling over his eyes, I replied simply. "I do street fighting and used to do boxing." Everyone gazes looked up, eyes wide. Looking behind me I see Aiden, his hands wrapping around my waist and I instantly felt calm, my eyes warming and my senses tingling.