Confusion

Chapter 28

Aiden's P.O.V.
After cooling myself off in the bathroom, with Dylan's help, we walk over to our table. I tell Austin 'to move his fat ass' he just looks to Callie and back at me with abit of a sad look in his eyes. What's going on? I take a seat next to her and see a slight tinge of red clouding her eyes and slightly puffy eyes, she's been crying. My stomach plummets and I suddenly feel a bit dizzy as a excruciating pain fills my head, like a knife being stabbed repeatedly with no end. I let out a groan of agony and close my eyes tightly.

I wake up to Callie cussing under her breath, tears evident. I try to get up but Dylan holds me down. Relief and another emotion is surrounding Callie's eyes. "Where the hell am I?" I finally speak while Callie rushes to the side of the stiff bed. "You're in the school's sick bay, you just collapsed on to the table." Dylan answers, looking at me concerned. "We can I leave, I'm hungry." I whine and I hear Callie's soft laughter. I glare at her playfully and she bursts out into an abrupt-loud-laughing fit, which is contagious because she sounds like a retarded donkey sneezing, but I love it. Her features turn sad as if her pet just died. She excused herself pushing away my protests which made her even more upset. "Callie come back, I need you, don't leave me... I love you."

As Callie leaves, the receptionist/nurse comes in with a confused look written on her face. Nevertheless she says I can leave and that she has notified my GP of my headaches and that I have an appointment tomorrow. "Let's get out of this hell hole." Dylan yells so that the walls shake. "Dude, shut up." I say while standing up. He walks over to the door and opens it, ushering me to go through. "Thank you, you're such a gentleman." I say in the girliest voice I could muster, sarcasm dripping from my words.

We get back to the house as soon as classes have finished, I got let out early because of my migraines and Dylan had to drive.

I haven't seen Callie since she abruptly left the sick bay. Her mum's disappearance is probably getting to her, I think to myself-dismissing the subject-but, I can't dismiss the fact, in the pit of my stomach, I feel that something is wrong or something bad is going to happen.

A/N
I know I haven't updated in what feels like forever and I am sincerely apologize. But, I will be updating more frequently as our exams are over. Thank You, soo much for reading my book and don't hesitate to correct any of my grammar or spelling etc.
Enjoy, What happened with Callie? Does it have something to do with the new kid, Zac, or her dad, or their relationship? Stay in tune to find out. Thank You again, I know you probably won't believe it but, my goal-for this book as a new/young writer and Wattpad user-was 100 reads. I really am ecstatic with how this book is going, 5.02 K reads! Holy mother of khfdkvfv.  Okay, I'm going to stop rambling on about random stuff.

Thank you-again,
Shannon xoxo.