Kid-napping

Chapter 17

Aiden's P.O.V.
I ponder on something to do tonight, because we always watch movies and eat popcorn.  But, tonight I felt like something new.  I need to do something to cheer-the mischievous-Dylan up.

There is a street fighting club downtown.  That always cheers me up-anyways.  "What do you want to do tonight Dyl's?"  I said pleading, begging.  "C'mon, the girls are doing something and we're just going to sit here and do nothing, that's not the Dylan I know."
"How about we invite the boys over.  But,"  He says doubtfully.  "They are probs all at bitch faces party."
"I know Elijah isn't he's studying for that Math test thingie on Monday."  I say, with a cheeky grin.  "I've got a plan."

"We'll go to his place-he never locks his door, no one does on our street.  Okay, we just need to bring a beanie, some rope and duct tape."  I say while Dylan rushes up to his room and back while chucking the items on the kitchen bench.  "Don't ask why."  Dylan says with a wink, god he's disturbing.  We hop in the car and pull into his driveway while putting socks over our heads.  "You look like a massive dildo."  Dylan said to me.  I just told him to shut up while staring daggers at him.  He opened the door with a slight creak, I ran up stairs while he covered downstairs, we both had a roll of duck tape and rope at hand.  Peering through each door trying not to make a sound, I heard a clash of pots coming from downstairs-Dylan you idiotic, clumsy, retard.  I hear Dylan curse, as he tries to tidy up the pots down stairs.  I see a black shadow exiting his room and quickly go into the room to my right, jumping out of sight.  I hear footsteps pass the room I was in.  Now's my chance.  I cover the mans face with my spare beanie and quickly unravel the duct tape, covering his mouth before he could scream.  I go for his hands and tie them up with the rope I dropped at my feet.  The man squirms and I realise it's not Elijah, shit it's his dad.  From all of the racket Elijah emerges from his room to see his father helpless.  Dylan comes running up the stairs, taking off his beanie.  "What the..."  Elijah says confused.  "Shoot!"  Dylan says and I take off my beanie.  "Why did you do that to my dad?"  He asked wearily still confused.  "Sorry, man.  We were trying to like kid-nap you, but we didn't realise you lived with your dad."  I muster.
"Wait... Why were you trying to kid-nap me?"  He asked sounding alarmed.  "Because, we wanted to hang out and we knew that you would say 'NO' because you were studying for the math test on Monday.  Please."  Dylan begged, even going on his knees.  "Fine!"  Elijah agreed.  "But, could you please untie my dad." He said looking down.  "Mhhhhhh"  His dad muffled underneath the duct tape.  "Sorry, sir." I said untying him.