Invitation

Chapter 14

Jordan's P.O.V.
While they are all really nice, Callie seems like my favourite-not picking favourites or anything.  Apparently Ben and Milly aren't going out but it's pretty obvious they like each other.  And then there's Austin and Korey (inseperable).

Health is so ankward, but the teacher is pretty funny-sometimes. 

I didn't notice a group of three girls in the corner until sir gave one of them a detention for throwing paper in class.  Shame.  They look like such spoiled brats!

As I look back I catch Elijah staring at me with his emerald eyes and quickly turn back to my book, looking down at it trying to hide my face.

Glancing up, I see Callie expressionless in the corner of my eye with a piece of crumpled paper in hand.  I know I don't really know her but this can't be good news.  "What's wrong?"  I manage to ask, she just looks at me confused.  "Wanna come over on Saturday?" She asked me and the others.  "Huh?"  We all asked in unison.
"D-o y-o-u want to com over on S-a-t-e-r-d-a-y?"  She asked again spelling out words as if they were foreign to us.  "S-sure", I staggered.
"Okay"
"Yep"
"Yayy!  Because now I have an excuse not to go to this stupid pool party."  Callie said passing a crunched up piece of paper to me.  It said:
Hey,  Do you wanna came to a pool party this Saturday?  It's at my place, call me for the deets.
021 0889 552.
Love, Julia.
"OMG!"  I exclaimed.  "Becks, look." I said passing her the piece of paper, then looking back to Callie.  "What a b..."  I was interrupted by Rebecca.  "I am going, you can't turn up an offer like this, from the most popular girl in school."
"Yes.I.Can."  Callie snapped. 
"Chill,"  I said, soothingly.
"Becks, you know what she said to me, and you still want to go?"  Callie death stared Rebecca while questioning her, it was as if their friendship was on the line-between friendship and not.